Random Facts

Topic started by Lady_Nightmare on July 4, 2009. Last post by Kobra678 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@UsachanMaN said:

I am deadly terrified of the dark >.<

So do you always sleep with a light on??

Yea I do XD I cant stay in a place that's pitch black

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UsachanMaN said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@UsachanMaN said:

I am deadly terrified of the dark >.<

So do you always sleep with a light on??

Yea I do XD I cant stay in a place that's pitch black

Well pitch black is always scary, I do agree on that. especially when you live in an old house like me..

@DBZ_universe: True! D: Aaah! Good luck dude!

@UsachanMaN: lol. thanks... but I always keep my computer monitor on, so no worries! but I do hear weird sounds at night which is a little creepy.

@DBZ_universe: That's good! :D I always have one of those plug-in light bulbs. Yikes :S Just keep reminding yourself that its just the wood creaking and nothing else XD

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I actually try not to kill spiders when I see them in the house. I will actually get a container and a piece of paper and I will catch it and throw the spider outside. However, I will kill centipedes, ants, or silverfish if I see them.

@UsachanMaN: I'll keep that in mind!

I have never been to Africa before.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm the one who posted the most viewed video of Superman's theme song on all of youtube. Not gloating, I just think that's neat.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'm currently studying to be a web designer

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Dat Myers-Briggs thing says I'm an INTJ. It seems mostly accurate.

I have a giant Yu-Gi-Oh! card for Number 39: Aspiring Emperor Hope... I'm also still not over that they changed his name from Aspiring Emperor Hope to Utopia. Here's a picture of it.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

I have a giant Yu-Gi-Oh! card for Number 39: Aspiring Emperor Hope... I'm also still not over that they changed his name from Aspiring Emperor Hope to Utopia. Here's a picture of it.

I imagine that it is going to be hard to use that on tournaments lol

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

You can't actually use it in a duel. It says so near at the bottom.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MrDirector786 said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

You can't actually use it in a duel. It says so near at the bottom.

Yeah, thought so.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MrDirector786 said:

I actually try not to kill spiders when I see them in the house. I will actually get a container and a piece of paper and I will catch it and throw the spider outside. However, I will kill centipedes, ants, or silverfish if I see them.

That is technically racist. lol

When I kill bugs I leave the bodies on the floor so the other bugs know not to mess with me. lol

And I fenced saber for a few years.

Post by Sonata (35,092 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I still haven't ate at an IHOP yet.
Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I am so talented at clumsiness that I was once able to break the toe on my left foot split seconds before jamming a shard of glass into the heel of my right foot. Lots of blood.

In defense it was the object that dropped on the left foot breaking the toe shattering and shooting in all directions at the same time as I was putting all my weight down on the right foot to lift the broken toed left foot just pure luck to catch a 1 inch shard flying by at the right angle to jam into my foot. Oh by the way the object was a coffee cup since your invested this far in the story and haven't moved on to the next one yet lol

Post by Fehafare (7,987 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I have a slight feeling of disgust towards spiders, yet i admire them at the same time.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I think spiders are inherently evil and kill them on sight, as with roaches.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel