Random Facts

Topic started by Lady_Nightmare on July 4, 2009. Last post by Kobra678 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Samimista (178 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ShrimpDino said:

I enjoy reading Deadpool :D

So do I. He's one of my favorite Marvel characters. =) Have you read Joe Kelly's run?

Random Fact: I can't multitask. If I'm typing on the keyboard and someone in real life is talking to me, I automatically stop typing.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Samimista said:

@ShrimpDino said:

I enjoy reading Deadpool :D

So do I. He's one of my favorite Marvel characters. =) Have you read Joe Kelly's run?

Yes i have :D

Random Fact:

I think Emperor's New Groove is the best Disney Movie :D

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Random Fact: The Dark Knight Rises is not just my favorite super-hero movie - it's my favorite movie, period.

I say this more because of the reaction I had after seeing the movie. It's the only movie I've ever seen that made me want to watch it again immediately after it ended. Like, when I watch other movies, I'm done after just watching them once. After seeing the Avengers, I was satisfied with what I saw but I was done and wasn't going to watch it again until maybe the next day or next week. After watching Terminator 2 on TV, I was satisfied with it as well but once again, I wouldn't watch it again till maybe tomorrow or next week or whatever. But TDKR I enjoyed so much, that I actually felt I had to watch it again right after it ended and I would have if it wasn't for the fact that I watched it with friends and it was late at night and they most likely weren't willing to say another 3 hours.

But if I were to ever see the movie by myself, I will probably watch it twice in the same sitting.

Random Fact: I love animals. Prefer them over people. If I could I would have a lot of acres to own many more pets. ^_______^

Post by DBZ_universe (15,501 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I love classic hip hop and classic gangsta rap!!

I used to love watching Alice In Wonderland so many times as a kid as I wished to live in my own fantasy world away from reality. Sometimes I still even wish that.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MrDirector786: Felt the same way about TDKR, but I also felt that way about the Avengers. definitely getting both on Blu-ray no doubt. 

I was actually was one of the top 5 in the world for College Hoops 2K7.

Slowly by slowly I'm learning how to cook. Getting less afraid of the stove...Though, I haven't used it yet. >_>

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

My favorite Japanese foods are Tempura Chicken and Teriyaki Noodles

@ShrimpDino: I don't know if it's Japanese but I want to try onigiri. It just looks so delicious and tasty.

Random Fact: I quote a lot of Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid in real life.~

Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Random Fact: I'm a big fan of DC comics and I like them more than Marvel, and I have a friend whose the complete opposite - he's a huge fan of Mavel and likes them much more than DC.

For the past five years I've been really wishing to go to a video game convention and cosplay there. I would just love to cosplay in general. As long as I live under my parents roof I know that won't happen though.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm a night person.

Post by Fehafare (8,491 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@niBBit: Me too.

Red is my favorite color.

Post by sakurablossomyears (202 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I enjoy being alone, yet I'm really nice to people.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I have a little, chibi-looking Captain America toy on my television shelf.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I am deadly terrified of the dark >.<

@UsachanMaN said:

I am deadly terrified of the dark >.<

So do you always sleep with a light on??

Random fact: I am terrified of spiders.... even little ones.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I have an eating disorder that has rendered me incapable of housing 6 rounds, I can only fit 2 these days.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel