Proof that Lady GAGa is a creep

Topic started by jewl122 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by Treefish 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Catolf: with nyx avatar?

nyx avatar is easier than what you will thought

get minato omnipotent orb (messiah, breed like 20 of them, you are bound to have one) if you don't that is okay, but you had to have either messiah or orpheus telos with strong everything

buy him around10 ARMAGEDDON's (Satan and Lucifer/Helel(fes))
kill first three form, and the next thing is you kept on spamming your arma
dead in like 15 minutes........

WARNING : don't take mitsuru, take say Akihiko, Aigis, Junpei/whoever 
this apply to ALL the difficult fight  of persona 3 and fes except for elizabeth/margaret fights, messiah+omni orb + arma = minato the emo jesus death machine
izanami is way more belching
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @Catolf: with nyx avatar?  nyx avatar is easier than what you will thought  get minato omnipotent orb (messiah, breed like 20 of them, you are bound to have one) if you don't that is okay, but you had to have either messiah or orpheus telos with strong everything buy him around10 ARMAGEDDON's (Satan and Lucifer/Helel(fes))kill first three form, and the next thing is you kept on spamming your arma dead in like 15 minutes........  WARNING : don't take mitsuru, take say Akihiko, Aigis, Junpei/whoever  this apply to ALL the difficult fight  of persona 3 and fes except for elizabeth/margaret fights, messiah+omni orb + arma = minato the emo jesus death machineizanami is way more belching "
What is the omnipotent Orb?

I managed to get a Jeiriah(sp) with god hand and I thought that was pretty sweet. I'm like a day before the fight. XD

No Mitsuru, got it.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Catolf said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Catolf: with nyx avatar?  nyx avatar is easier than what you will thought  get minato omnipotent orb (messiah, breed like 20 of them, you are bound to have one) if you don't that is okay, but you had to have either messiah or orpheus telos with strong everything buy him around10 ARMAGEDDON's (Satan and Lucifer/Helel(fes))kill first three form, and the next thing is you kept on spamming your arma dead in like 15 minutes........  WARNING : don't take mitsuru, take say Akihiko, Aigis, Junpei/whoever  this apply to ALL the difficult fight  of persona 3 and fes except for elizabeth/margaret fights, messiah+omni orb + arma = minato the emo jesus death machineizanami is way more belching "
What is the omnipotent Orb?  I managed to get a Jeiriah(sp) with god hand and I thought that was pretty sweet. I'm like a day before the fight. XD  No Mitsuru, got it. "
Omnipotent orb is this acc, that gives you immunity to EVERYTHING except almighty(megido attacks) yes EVERYTHING
load Messiah ( the ultimate persona of judgement arcana)( you get omnipotent orb from him too 10% chance of that heart item) with salvation
Mitsuru is fine if you are playing portable version, and even reccomended, since you need as much healer as you can for healing everyone else besides super emo jesus

reccomended equip
Minato 
Persona: Messiah, start with something that have triple auto (masukujaja, and the rest)
weapon: lucifer blade = Lucifer + nihil sword
Armor : well anything , doesn't really matter....... but above 135 def is nice
Shoe: well anything  try finding something that goes + vit /high dodge
Acc: Omnipotent orb = 10 % heart item of messiah, the other 90% is good top grade item so it's fine really
everyone else?
best equip you have

now let's hope you didn't save just before fighting Nyx Avatar
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis:  Okay I'm only on the 3rd month in the Portable version but I am a day before the fight int he consol one so I don't think i got the time to try and do all that, I knew I needed Messiah which I think you get automatically? If you don't can you tell me whom i have to fuse to get him?
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 ...i hate lady gaga and i hate alejandro!!! i dont think she is in a cult or anything she is a freak YES but thats about it 
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein:
Huh? Buisness tycoons?
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Addfwyn:Does anyone realize I am twelve right...................

I mean come on I'm twelve how am i supposed to know what's real and not real. Conspiracy.......... what is that?

Post by Treefish (7 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I don't seen anything wrong with Lady Gaga, though I must agree, she is rather different than most other artists.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel