Proof that Lady GAGa is a creep

Topic started by jewl122 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by Treefish 4 years ago.
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
More people on the hate Gaga Train huh?
 
And the Occult? Well if she is she can be my darn leader. All hail GaGa... after Lelouch of course. We can make a bad romance..
Post by MrDirector786 (4,503 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Lady Gaga's parents dissociated themselves from her.
Post by Kayak (469 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@jewl122 said:

P.S Kahan, you do know what that illuminati is........ 
right?

I dont give a damn about any of that. I dont care if some secret organization is controlling the world and it's workings from behind the scenes, but if I was ever asked to join I would in a heartbeat.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@jewl122: Its rumored the eye she covers is representative of the eye of Horus- an ancient Egyptian deity some identify with the Nephilim of the bible and Satan, Some believe this has a connection to the Illuminati and new world order's plan for world domination.  
 
@rein said:

" @Kelleth:  The power that the Illuminati wield may or may not be fake. That being said, Their are several groups that resemble the Illuminati like the Skull and Bones whose members include high ranking politicians, business tycoons and leaders of the military. With that kind of roster, they could easily influence the nation.  "

Also the  Bilderbergers     and the Rothschilds.  
 
If you wanna see something really friggin creepy, check out the denver airport conspiracy 
 
 
  
    
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Catolf said:
" More people on the hate Gaga Train huh?  And the Occult? Well if she is she can be my darn leader. All hail GaGa... after Lelouch of course. We can make a bad romance.. "
HERESY, there's no god besides emo jesus


he dies for your sin
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I don't mind her, it's pop music.  It's catchy, it serves the role of pop music.  Reminds me of some kpop girl bands like some Brown Eyed Girls or something. 
 
Conspiracy theories aren't really proof that somebody is a creep, just that you buy into conspiracy theories.
Post by JonathanMoore (82 posts) See mini bio Level 7
There is no reason to not like Lady Gaga personally, what you think about her music is on a personal level.
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Addfwyn said:

" I don't mind her, it's pop music.  It's catchy, it serves the role of pop music.  Reminds me of some kpop girl bands like some Brown Eyed Girls or something.  Conspiracy theories aren't really proof that somebody is a creep, just that you buy into conspiracy theories. "

@JonathanMoore said:

" There is no reason to not like Lady Gaga personally, what you think about her music is on a personal level. "

Quoted for truth.
 
@cfatalis said:

" @Catolf said:

" More people on the hate Gaga Train huh?  And the Occult? Well if she is she can be my darn leader. All hail GaGa... after Lelouch of course. We can make a bad romance.. "

HERESY, there's no god besides emo jesus

he dies for your sin "

OKAY FINE! I'll fit Emo Minato Jesus and his Mara into the god list! XD He did save the would from the fall and all XD
 
 @jewl122: I think your getting wayyyyyyyy out there. And your letting it get to you, which is ridiculous. Stop letting others decide what your going to like because of invalid rumors. Think for yourself, don't fall into this weird collective of conspiracy theories, it's silly.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
so the occult is  real lols occult
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: That was pretty messed up... and it does raise quite a few interesting questions.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Catolf: lol Mara
 
first time i played a megaten game with good graphics my question was
 
"WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL IS THAT"
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @Catolf: lol Mara  first time i played a megaten game with good graphics my question was  "WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL IS THAT" "
Same thing I thought XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Catolf said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Catolf: lol Mara  first time i played a megaten game with good graphics my question was  "WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL IS THAT" "
Same thing I thought XD "
i know the series is chockfull of symbolism , and all that shit
what with YHVH being your enemy, and two of the world favourite demon get to be your ally/enemy/something
and you can summon famous and mythological figure , not to mention them being real
 
but this?
penis with tentacles on a bladed chariot, IT ALSO HAS A MOUTH  and HANDS
then i played persona
 
okay i am a guy, a rather androgynous looking but still a male 
persona are supposed to do with my "other self" e.g my other part of my mind
okay fine so the female one are my feminine side, the male one are my masculine and what ever else is just there
so my libido is a penis demon with tentacle on a bladed chariot with tentacles?
gee how much has i been sexually repressing myself ( incidentally, this is the third time i finish an s link for a girl.......)
THIS GAME IS AWESOME
I AM KEEPING THAT THING
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis:  XD
 
You playing the psp version or the console?
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12

WAIT DID I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT................... huh? maybe i need to eat somethin........

Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Catolf:
Well, i did not say i hate her did i nooooooooo. i'm not on a hate train, i am not into her as i am used to goodness and people have thier opinions i mean come on.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Catolf: both of them
 
i have played all persona and their remake
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@jewl122: 

So your saying satanism is not real?  

No i'm saying that once in a while Christians and Catholics like to pretty much go around saying things that they don't understand is satanic. And also that you seem to do the same taking fiction for truth and ignoring real live threats in the process.
@Addfwyn said:

"Conspiracy theories aren't really proof that somebody is a creep, just that you buy into conspiracy theories. "

@Catolf said:
" @jewl122: I think your getting wayyyyyyyy out there. And your letting it get to you, which is ridiculous. Stop letting others decide what your going to like because of invalid rumors. Think for yourself, don't fall into this weird collective of conspiracy theories, it's silly. "
  QFT ^^
 
 And as promised you didn't even try to quote me on the forums and instead go to the pm's again. So i'm out of this conversation! good luck
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kelleth:
Shut the frick up alright.
Post by Catolf (254 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@jewl122 said:

" @Catolf: Well, i did not say i hate her did i nooooooooo. i'm not on a hate train, i am not into her as i am used to goodness and people have thier opinions i mean come on. "

No but your jumping on this weird conspiracy thing.. you only think she isn't full of 'goodness' because someone put a little bug in your ear.
 
@jewl122 said:

" @Kelleth: Shut the frick up alright. "


This is a discussion, there is no need for you to act that way. Kelleth was not being disrespectful to you, I hope you show the same curtiosy and don't get sassy when he or she questions you.
 
@cfatalis said:
" @Catolf: both of them  i have played all persona and their remake "

same here, i got a little cowardly at the end fight so I'm at that and didn't start on the console version XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel