Post your favorite ATTACKS and rate them

Topic started by DawnToDarkness on Feb. 9, 2012. Last post by DawnToDarkness 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by DawnToDarkness (68 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Post your favorite attack from any anime/tv/video game or even real life.. I'll start... THE SPIRIT GUN FROM YU YU HAKUSHO
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

9, I liked it even more than the kamehameha

Being a fan of When They Cry is obvious that I'll name a move from the verse

There are a lot of notable moves, but the one that got the prize here are the Truths moves, able to tell reality from fiction, Red Truth to state a real fact, Blue Truth to propose a theory, Golden Truth to state rules of the game from the GameMaster, etc. Moves used in logical debates that also are attacks, because the arguments take the form of conceptual weapons able to strike the concept of the target

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Futae no Kiwami: This allows user to strike an object quickly, with only milliseconds between each attack completly destroys the object, letting the first strike destroy all the defenses of the object and the seconds strike destroy that object before it can recover.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Anzendenai: 4/10 rate the person before you, too.

Secret Leaf Finger Jutsu: Ten thousand years of Death! the proof of Kakashi being a pedophile.

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hmm, this one gave me pause as I tried to recall some of my favorites. Good idea for a thread, at least for someone like me who doesn't usually give these things too much thought. Here's a few of my favorites:

• Gomu Gomu no (Jet) Gatling Gun ~ (One Piece) Luffy's "Rubber Rubber Gatling Gun" attack that sends a rapid barrage of punches at his target.
  • 8 Trigrams 64/128 Palms ~ (Naruto/Shippuden) Hyuga clan Gentle Fist attack that strike the target exponentially until they hit the named number. Performed by principally Negi Hyuga and later Hinata (32 Palms).
  • Dragon Slave ~ (The Slayers) Lina Inverse's over-powerful area-of-effect spell that channels the power of the monster/mazoku lord, Shabranigdu and destroys a wide radius through magical fire. Performed by Pokota in season 4, Slayers Revolution.
  • Pink Sugar Heart Attack ~ (Sailor Moon S) Chibi-moon's useless light pink heart attack that flicks the target with the force of a wad of paper. It usually doesn't work, too. It's adorable and stupid at the same time.
  • Finally, a general attack seen in a variety of anime. I, of course speak of the all-powerful, irrefutable Janken (Rock, Paper, Scissors/Roe, Sham, Boe).

There are probably others but these were the ones that I didn't have to rack my brain too much to recall. And, they really do impress me even though they aren't the most powerful of attacks by any means. I didn't rate anything because I have no idea how to apply any sense of scale to these things across shows.

Luffys attack definitely gets a 10/10 for it truly shows a hero kicking logic to the curb and surpassing his limits.. My two attacks are HYPER BEAM- from SUPER METROID this is one of my favorite attacks because super METROID begin one of my favorite video games of all time and the best in this series.this was the point in the game were you had done it all. Your at the last boss and when all hope is lost a METROID comes to your aid and sacrifices himself to give you the most powerful weapon samus has ever had in her arsenal.. SHINING FINGER/ERUPTING BURNING FINGER-from G GUNDAM.. Begin the gundam series closet to my heart. This epic series gave us such beautiful and amazing quotes. And make something that sounds corny into gold
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@PenguinDust said:

• Pink Sugar Heart Attack ~ (Sailor Moon S) Chibi-moon's useless light pink heart attack that flicks the target with the force of a wad of paper. It usually doesn't work, too. It's adorable and stupid at the same time.

LOL! , i remember that part , "attaku" xDDDDDDDDD!

as for the thread :

Genocide cutter !! , 9

Penance stare , 10

Shun-goku-satsu, 9

Optic Blast , 8

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@silvergalford.. Dude the optic blast gets a 10 for me and my friends use to always make fun of that and cap tin Americas CHARGINGGG STAR... @nerx well I believe this is different cause your not only rating them but it's not only limited to anime/manga... Plus as penguin dust demonstrated its not only super attacks.it could be ones you laughed at or thought was interesting
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel