popularity

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Jan. 10, 2010. Last post by JJOR64 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Auron said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JJOR64: suuuuuure you can, it has multiplayer of over 9000 people, you just need that really old pager, oh and hitler's cell  then you stir and beat it with sugar and salt, and say the spell OM NOM NOM NOM TACGNOL  tell me me if you have difficulty connecting to Valhalla's proxies after you did that "
flagged "
me am very very scared
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@cfatalis said:
" @Auron said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JJOR64: suuuuuure you can, it has multiplayer of over 9000 people, you just need that really old pager, oh and hitler's cell  then you stir and beat it with sugar and salt, and say the spell OM NOM NOM NOM TACGNOL  tell me me if you have difficulty connecting to Valhalla's proxies after you did that "
flagged "
me am very very scared "
you should be when the power of the mod comes crashing down on you like a ton a bricks
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@cfatalis: This game sounds why better then all the other Final Fantasy games combined.  As long as I get to play as Hitler Cell, I'm in.  I should be able to connect, my internet speed is over 9000 gb.
I won
@JJOR64: no,no to do single player you need internet, to do multi you need spiral power of over infinity

okay i am going to pick Stalin's hair then, this game is awesome, there's is not one action you can do while examining something, example if you press touch, you get the option of poke grope, and touch
no
@cfatalis: Oh.  I do have spiral power over infinity so I can play online.  Can I have Mr. Satan 9000 as my partner or do I have to use Jigglypuff?
@JJOR64: yes you can use mr satan he is on the left box in the 300 th room , although the 9000 version have to be unlocked,IMO jiggly is better since it can spam hot air
@cfatalis: I better stick with Jigglypuff then if she is better.  I'm going to let her equip "The Sword of a 1000 Truths" so she can level up fast and I'm going to equip "The Paper Fan of Doom Times Infinity" so I can kick some ass as well.

Does this game have raids?  I feel like raiding Cloud's town.
my post count rises
@JJOR64: yes, yes it does, it is called tutrites, be carefull jiggly will change if you equip a 1000 truth equip
Almotst at 500 woot wootssd
its getting cold time for me to sleep
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If I make 20 threads a day with absolutely no purpose, can I be popular?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Baku_Sensei: No that makes you a spammer lol
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

see isent it werd, im telling ya, the only way i can get popuar now is showing my anime off in a video(the real thing) being all finished and all, but thats not going to happen!!! :( im just an avrige user here but did you see how my lordhaseo profile is compared to my profile now, its like poeple just said sqruew ya!
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@haseo_yashimora: You want to be popular that bad Haseo? Its like you don't even see it, you're a cool dude.

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora: Err Haseo you are popular here your a nice guy :)
Post by Ayana (160 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@newdeath @kelleth its not that i don't think, i think what he means is that he feals that he lost some fans of his cartoon! from that banned thing!?
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@haseo_yashimora: Seriously what and why are you complaining for? who cares if your popular or not, if you want to be popular talk to people, be nice, contribute, if your going on about how many people are following you or something, who really cares,
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel