popularity

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Jan. 10, 2010. Last post by JJOR64 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth: well it's quite a start
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: Next we`ll ban any Dragonball thread that can`t supply us with any evidence about who wins
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth: Oh your talking about you know who:P
@Sonata: Who else?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kelleth: Hmm thats a good idea. Especially if said person claims others are supplying evidence while said person is not. 

ND
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kel you should make a sticky in the Battle forums about the Anime vs. Comic stuffXD
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Auron said:
" I'm popular "
@Sonata: Did
@Kelleth: kelleth i don't know what i should do , my safe haven is gettting taken over one by one , by you know who, it's getting really iritatting

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH
@cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth: kelleth i don't know what i should do , my safe haven is gettting taken over one by one , by you know who, it's getting really iritatting  ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH "
lol
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: safe haven?
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: safe haven? "
I guess he means the battle fourms since I have gotten hear the debaters seen to flee from me :\
@Nerx: yes ,safe haven at least in this site, this is like the yearly/monthly noob flood of gbatemp
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: yes ,safe haven at least in this site, this is like the yearly/monthly noob flood of gbatemp "
is it me?
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx: yes ,safe haven at least in this site, this is like the yearly/monthly noob flood of gbatemp "
I love the noob flood XD
@Auron said:
" @cfatalis said:
is it me? "
you wish
@Kelleth said:
" @cfatalis said:
I love the noob flood XD
@Auron said:
" @cfatalis said:
is it me? "
you wish "
yea I do
@Kelleth: they go all bitchin and requesting the impossible, comment on how their FC can't play some games, comment on how unfair that games have AP on them, FLOODING

oh god

i am going to listen to libera me from hell, woke me up when the shit have passed
@cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth: they go all bitchin and requesting the impossible, comment on how their FC can't play some games, comment on how unfair that games have AP on them, FLOODING  oh god  i am going to listen to libera me from hell, woke me up when the shit have passed "

World of warcraft?
@Auron said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth: they go all bitchin and requesting the impossible, comment on how their FC can't play some games, comment on how unfair that games have AP on them, FLOODING  oh god  i am going to listen to libera me from hell, woke me up when the shit have passed "
World of warcraft? "
shut up, it's not even wow, why does the best debater on this site not realize that is not the world of warcraft?
@cfatalis said:
lol also the countless people who ask what damn emu they need to use. (btw you know how i can play the .sav into a .DVS file i need to make screencaps :[)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel