Police officer beats on 15 year old

Topic started by Calaveras on March 2, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Calaveras (79 posts) See mini bio Level 1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7917295.stm

OK I have to admit this made me chuckle a bit. In the video the girl (suspected car thief, probably a stupid bitch who doesn't know she's born. but thats beside the point) kicks her shoes off lightly at the arresting officer as he leads her into the cell. He responds by drop kicking her in the stomach, ramming her face into the wall, pinning her to the floor and then beating on her about three times in the back of the head.

Women know your place, amirite?

Quote:
Mr Schene's lawyers had asked the judge not to release the video, arguing that it would inflame public opinion and prejudice the deputy's right to a fair trial.
Quote:
Mr Schene, 31, pleaded not guilty to fourth-degree assault on Thursday.
- Slightly odd, seeing as it was all on CCTV and he knew this.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
DUDE THATS NOT COOL! >:(
dude....chill! it's not like i actually proactive about that shi*t. lol just made me chuckle a bit.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well i just hate that time of stuff, its not you :)
sides, this is the kinda crap you DON'T want stupid little girls who think they are better then the law to piss off the cops. she certainly learned a lesson from that. i don't think she is going to be kicking her shoes at anyone anytime soon LOL
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That cop is a A-hole there is no excuse to beat her down like that over kicking shoes at him.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Wtf the cop was in the wrong by a mile, he actions no matter how you look at it was over the top, They are trained to deal with it I hope he gets the book thrown at him and his job taken from him.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ohhh he lost his job as soon as he kicked her.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
good
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Eh, she probably deserved it.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I agree, she was outside of the kitchen.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Kuro said:
"I agree, she was outside of the kitchen.
"
/thread
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Depends on where you live and come from, in some parts that is totally acceptable
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
..... ok

WTF is up with everyone saying she deserved it????

I WORK with teenagers that age and yes they can be snarly and aggressive, but how does this allow the cop to beat on her as bad as he did? im hoping you are all joking because if you are not, I pity you. Its disgusting what he did to her, she is a tiny thing he is twice her size and the violence was bullshit, not excuseable at all... if any of you are  serious with your comments you make me sick.

There are reasons why teens engage in acts agaisnt the law, her life would be awful and messed up i can gaurantee that.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
They need proper school given corporal punishment instead of this version, gets them disciplined
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Jewel said:
"..... ok

I WORK with teenagers that age and yes they can be snarly and aggressive, but how does this allow the cop to beat on her as bad as he did? im hoping you are all joking because if you are not, I pity you. Its disgusting what he did to her, she is a tiny thing he is twice her size and the violence was bullshit, not excuseable at all... if any of you are  serious with your comments you make me sick.

There are reasons why teens engage in acts agaisnt the law, her life would be awful and messed up i can gaurantee that.
"
Agreed but everyone? Sparrow, Son and Haseo didnt say anything like that XD Fire the guy and put him in jail >_>
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
There is no exuse to do something like this, no matter the persons personallity or characteristics
Post by Champy (121 posts) See mini bio Level 5
that was self defense! those shoes were probably pointy!
Post by Walkingstone (67 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Jewel said:
"..... ok

"
That´s a good point Jewel, we all were teenager, though somebody of us are still. But sometimes we just gotta break the law. I work as teacher in school in Iceland, and they can be like Jewel said snarly and aggressive. But what that cop did was just naive.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Fucking kids, probably bad mouth the cop the whole way to the cell. Granted the force was rather excessive but I bet she won't do that again.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel