Pet peeves?

Topic started by Jlynnana on March 29, 2009. Last post by BustedAngel 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
LOL what is something that drives you nuts!

I hate it when people bump into you and then look at you like it's your fault!
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Oh I have a ton of pet peeves but I'll just post my ultimate one. If I feel like posting more, I shall just make another reply.

One thing I absolutely despise is when people say "your opinion is WRONG!" Opinions are based on a person's perspective and they are not "wrong" in their view so why say it's wrong? Just because you disagree doesn't make whatever your view is correct. Everyone has their right to their own opinion. You can think someone's opinion is stupid but it is never wrong. I want people to respect other people's opinions despite not agreeing.
RedRoses said:
"Oh I have a ton of pet peeves but I'll just post my ultimate one. If I feel like posting more, I shall just make another reply.

One thing I absolutely despise is when people say "your opinion is WRONG!" Opinions are based on a person's perspective and they are not "wrong" in their view so why say it's wrong? Just because you disagree doesn't make whatever your view is correct. Everyone has their right to their own opinion. You can think someone's opinion is stupid but it is never wrong. I want people to respect other people's opinions despite not agreeing.
"
I agree
Post by Shizen (26 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I hate when People ask you , your reasons for doing something , just to say its an excuse for bailing yourself out of a situation.....but all you were doing was answering Their question
Like when you asked was i Sha
Jlynnana said:
"Like when you asked was i Sha
"
-_-"
LOL
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
When people chew gum with their mouths open like cows! >_<
When Your Partner never finishes a sentence and leaves you with a unimportant cliffhanger that you begged  them to say
Post by Sonata (35,174 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Some of my Pet Peeves are when i'm driving

• People that cut me off
  • People who ride on my bumper
  • People who don't use their turning signals
  • Pedestrians who take their sweet time crossing the street( God I swear I want to scream out at Them "Hurry the F*ck UP!!")
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Cyclists.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sonata said:
"Some of my Pet Peeves are when i'm driving
  • People who don't use their turning signals
  • Pedestrians who take their sweet time crossing the street( God I swear I want to scream out at Them "Hurry the F*ck UP!!")
"
OMG ME TOO!

That and when the person in front of you is on their cellphone at a stop light, and when the light turns gree, there still sitting there -_- you have to honk your horn then flash your lights to get their attention just so they can MOVE. lol
Online Now
Those people are the worst lol
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
When someone asks you something and you say no and then there like what do you mean no. I'm like OH BY NO I ACTUALY MEANT YES IDIOT LOL

Alot of mine are things that people do online that i hate lol
Online Now
Acer said:
"When someone asks you something and you say no and then there like what do you mean no. I'm like OH BY NO I ACTUALY MEANT YES IDIOT LOL

"
Like Poking:pp
pokes Acer
Sonata said:
"Acer said:
"When someone asks you something and you say no and then there like what do you mean no. I'm like OH BY NO I ACTUALY MEANT YES IDIOT LOL

"
pokes Acer
"
LOL I dont mind poking because i can just punch you back xP
Online Now
Acer said:
"Sonata said:
"Acer said:

"
pokes Acer
"
LOL I dont mind poking because i can just punch you back xP
"
Ohh can you now:P
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It irks me a bit when people write "u" instead of "you"...for some reason xP
Tempest said:
"It irks me a bit when people write "u" instead of "you"...for some reason xP
"
LOL That gets me when peole do that with every word. I mean its like an extra letter or two you added the other letters so whats so hard about adding the rest LOL It also bothers me when people enter a thread and just make a face like O_o or say very little like Hmmm now i dont mind it a few times but al the time AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH XD Aslo i hate people who have a go at others for using the same av as someone else or using the same power or skill. Ramble over Slaps Tman :P
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Acer said:
"It also bothers me when people enter a thread and just make a face like O_o or say very little like Hmmm now i dont mind it a few times but al the time AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH XD"
LOL I admit to do that sometimes. Trying to keep spamming to a minimum though.
Aaand more things that annoy me (not trying to put anyone down with this):
  • When someone ALWAYS inserts one extra blank line in their post, it just takes up extra space >.>
  • When a person in particular NEVER shows ANY signs of being capable of writing proper sentences. I don't mind a few lazy posts, but if ALL of your posts get hard to read because of errors (or lack of grammar/punctuation or whatever), then I go into facepalm mode <.<
  • Uncontrollable fanboyism/fangirlism.
  • When people PM me just for the heck of it lol.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel