✧✶Official 2014 Anime Vice Bracket Challenge✶✧

Topic started by Sonata on March 16, 2014. Last post by Sonata 3 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
President Obama's 2013 Bracket....close but no cigar.
President Obama's 2013 Bracket....close but no cigar.

Hey Anime Vice, I'm Sonata here to let you all know that my favorite part of the year is about to begin. Yes March Madness is upon us, and I thought this year Anime Vice should get back into it after a 4 year hiatus. I have created a group for us at ESPN.com Here is the link to the group (The password is: pancakes50) Registration is free so no worries so come on in today!!!XD

How Do You Fill out a Bracket?

The overall concept on how to fill out the bracket is simple. You make a guess on how the NCAA tournament will shake out in your eyes. and decide who you think will be the 2014 National Champion. How you make those guess is entirely up to you it can be through knowledge of the team participating, School colors and mascots, etc it's all up to you to see how it goes. I may drop some hints on how to fill out a bracket if participants do a bit of work on the wiki pages here; time will tell. That all for now this will be updated more throughout the day once the the entire field has been announced later today have fun!!!:)

The brackets have been unveiled make your selections now!!XD

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If anyone wants their bracket selections to look pretty, Simply head to this website. Select how you think the tournament will turn out and then screenshot your breacket. After screenshotting it post the image to this thread for all to see.

@Acura_Max: Hmm why not use the ESPN one earn a possibity at some money?:P

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Because I despise making money =)

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Oh wow, this is real deal NCAA brackets. I thought it might somehow be like anime or something. Cool idea. I don't follow college sports so it's a mystery to me, but nice job on making a group.

@Acura_Max: LOL

@sickVisionz: Well you can always make wild guesses, you would have a good shot as any.

Post by takashichea (10,882 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Sonata:

Looks fun! I'll join it after I get home from school. Though, I'm taking care of the image and wiki queue.

@takashichea: Awesome looking forward to it:)

Post by Vapovile (1,734 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I don't watch basketball at all, but I might make a bracket just for the lulz.

@Vapovile: Sometimes that might be the best way to play lol.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,687 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Well, I filled mine out. Let the shenanigans begin!

@Bigheart711: LOL pretty crazy bracket there:P I was looking good in the afternoon game but started to suck in the night games.
After the first weekend I got 13 out 16 correct on my bracket for the sweet 16, best i've done in a long time.:)
Online Now

I think it's too late to join for me.

Edit:

@Sonata:

I bumped the thread for you.

@takashichea: Yeah the champiuoship game is tomorrow night. But looks good with the Uconn pick in the title game.:)

Online Now

@Sonata:

I'll make a bet with you and @Bigheart711: on who wins the championship. I'll let you decide the "rewards" for the winner. Let's make it interesting, shall we?

Online Now

@Sonata:

Oops, silly me. I forgot to ask you who are the teams before we do this silly bet.

@takashichea: Kentucky and Connecticut tomorrow night:)

Post by Bigheart711 (3,687 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Sonata: @takashichea: I think the winner should choose a rather out-of-place avatar and background for the bet's loser to wear within a week or two. Agree?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel