Offical Art Show-off thread

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on April 5, 2010. Last post by Black_Rose 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11:  lmfao, WOW very good job xDDDDDDDDDD
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora: Why thank you, next I'll be painting certain ceiling in certain Italian chapels. 
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" K this is a brand new original of mine, I think it has some promise     

"
LMAO
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@sinxism said:
" @haseo_yashimora:

This is for you haseo
This is for you haseo

"

how much
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Post by Kubashi (175 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Some of these images have bad picture quality, I just don't have the necessary camera or scanners to make good quality pictures, nor do I have photoshop :/
@kubashi:  ..............................................no comment, i was going to say something but it would turn into an argument
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @kubashi:  ..............................................no comment, i was going to say something but it would turn into an argument "
What would the argument revolve around?
@kubashi said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @kubashi:  ..............................................no comment, i was going to say something but it would turn into an argument "
What would the argument revolve around? "
stealing
Post by Strakhov (23 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@kubashi: Is it Watercolour?
or maybe several shade of pencil?
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,753 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@haseo_yashimora:  You are the only person that cant speak about that from a higher moral ground, you stole art from Deviantart and claimed like your own, or do you forget how this threat started

@kubashi:  Dont mind him, he thinks he is better than everybody else
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,753 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@haseo_yashimora:  If this thread is about showing off what you draw, buying something is even hax-er than stealing it, you dont even need to be insulted since it seems you can sink your own ship without help. 

Not insulting you, but you ever proof read what you write? Because owning a piece of art doesnt make you it's author, thus you cannot show it of.... 

I'm not being a jerk, I'm being realistic, you always post with an air of superiority and most of the time you are wrong, as for example in the battle forums when you confused the rules and start saying that they couldnt post becouse of the rules, but the one that seemingly didnt read the rules was you.... 

This was a thorn in my side for long time, since I got into the forum I have to read post after post of your deranged grammar, and even if you arent a native english speaker, you should hear the advice of using grammar correction, or in any case start leveling up your english, I'm not a native speaker myself but as a matter of respect to the other players or any other user I try my best to make my post as understandable as I can. But if you are too lazy to even bother to try and you keep with your stubron position I'm in all the right to express my opinion about your post and your behaviour in the forum. 

As all my other post this is a constructive critic, but if you take it personally is a only a sign of your own inmaturity.
@Strakhov said:
" @kubashi: Is it Watercolour? or maybe several shade of pencil? "
The top three are charcoal, with the top two as white charcoal while the shoe is charcoal.

And of course the last one is a clay mold of the star destroyer.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@kubashi said:
" @Strakhov said:
" @kubashi: Is it Watercolour? or maybe several shade of pencil? "
The top three are charcoal, with the top two as white charcoal while the shoe is charcoal.  And of course the last one is a clay mold of the star destroyer. "
<---  same guy here

Hmm Charcoal seem to be a popular media nowadays

What scuplting tool do you use for the Star Destroyer? I play tabletop wargames so i want to convert my models
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Latest thing I'm working on.

@Kimiko_Cronos: hurmmmmmmm looking forwarded to it
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Something new. 

c.c - Code geass (black hair version)
c.c - Code geass (black hair version)

Bleach Espada 4(i think). i changed his wings btw.
Bleach Espada 4(i think). i changed his wings btw.
Post by Hibaru (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
We can show our Arts too right? This should be fun!

Mine

Akane and Kakashi by Satoshi444
 Akane and Kakashi by Satoshi444
 A medic man by Satoshi444
 A medic man by Satoshi444
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel