Offical Art Show-off thread

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on April 5, 2010. Last post by Black_Rose 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
   CV uses a forum topic as art show-off, we dont have that(i requested it) but intill its aproved here is were you can shar all your hand or computer made art ill start my showing mine :D 
 

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14


Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@haseo_yashimora: Wow, you created these. I just thought you got them from the internet. Impressive Haseo.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@OmegaMekix said:

" @haseo_yashimora: Wow, you created these. I just thought you got them from the internet. Impressive Haseo. "


yep, but this is all of them! well i have 2 new ones but i forgot to scan them, ill have them on here probly by next weekend, but ill put them up on deviant art first! 
 the mass effect 2 Narmandy SR2 images are my newst ones!
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@haseo_yashimora: 
very nice man:)
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@kira112: thanx, but this is for all of the animevice people show us your art, not just mine!!
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
hmm some really nice pieces, but every piece kinda looks like various different skill levels of drawing, for instance, the 13th image compared to the 23rd >.<
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Chengy said:
" hmm some really nice pieces, but every piece kinda looks like various different skill levels of drawing, for instance, the 13th image compared to the 23rd >.< "
how come you realize this?(fake shock)
Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
LOL I had that pic for so long on my hard drive:P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" LOL I had that pic for so long on my hard drive:P "
number 4?
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:
" @Chengy said:
" hmm some really nice pieces, but every piece kinda looks like various different skill levels of drawing, for instance, the 13th image compared to the 23rd >.< "
how come you realize this?(fake shock) "

NOT FAKE!!!!!!!!! >:(        OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS IVE DONE ALL OF THESE, NUMBER 4 UP TOP I DID IN 2004!!!!!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Chengy said:
" hmm some really nice pieces, but every piece kinda looks like various different skill levels of drawing, for instance, the 13th image compared to the 23rd >.< "
how come you realize this?(fake shock) "
NOT FAKE!!!!!!!!! >:(        OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS IVE DONE ALL OF THESE, NUMBER 4 UP TOP I DID IN 2004!!!!! "
okay can you tell me when did you did number 5? and what other series is on that pic besides ODST? or is it an original?
Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" LOL I had that pic for so long on my hard drive:P "
number 4? "
13 :)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" LOL I had that pic for so long on my hard drive:P "
number 4? "
13 :) "
so i see, i have seen that somewhere
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@cfatalis: the odst one beleave it or not was on the "paint" program, took at least a month, i think it was eather 2003 or 04 dont remember sorry
@Sonata: yes 13 the tomboy, had trubble with the whole damn piture, so my friend aj and i did it together, it was his computer after all :)



 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@haseo_yashimora: so the girls were original character?
Post by macker33 (528 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 aahh,got caught cold i have absolutely nothing on my comp..
 
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@haseo_yashimora:  I've seen some of those pics before :\
And at least 4 are from deviantart....
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kimiko_Cronos said:
"@haseo_yashimora:  I've seen some of those pics before :\ And at least 4 are from devianart.... "

what??!! :( stealing art!!, not you the person on deviantart!
Post by Kimiko_Cronos (9,990 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@haseo_yashimora: What??
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel