OBD has gone down?

Topic started by ohgodwhy on July 19, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,525 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I tried to look for the site a while ago but http://obd.wikispaces.com/ it seems it has gone down. Anyone know why?

Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moved this to Off-Topic.
Post by Fehafare (9,041 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hmm... yes, i noticed today. Wonder why...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,228 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Don't know, don't really care

Post by DBZ_universe (15,657 posts) See mini bio Level 17

To be honest I really never liked the OBD (even tho I never joined it)... like Destinyheroknight said... I really don't care, and at the same time it's good because people use to relied on OBD a lot instead of posting things they actually know or seen from a character. Also I heard people from there were very rude to each other maybe that's why I never joined it in the first place and had no interest to it..

Anime Vice>>>>>>>>>OBD.... IMO

It was pretty good as a resource site sometimes. It could remind you of certain things that you could use in an arguement that you may have forgotten about otherwise. Didn't really care for the community though, but the site itself was useful.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy said:

It was pretty good as a resource site sometimes. It could remind you of certain things that you could use in an arguement that you may have forgotten about otherwise. Didn't really care for the community though, but the site itself was useful.

I agree the community was on that BS but the resources were okay at best. But like DBZ_universe said, people relied on it rather than the shows itself.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You mean the extremely biased source of shady data his gone ,same source helped a forum full of rude jerks...OH GOD WHY!?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MrASSH0LE said:

You mean the extremely biased source of shady data his gone ,same source helped a forum full of rude jerks...OH GOD WHY!?

lol I scream this guys username during this kind of thing all the time.

lol :D

@ohgodwhy: Well I rarely even used it... maybe like 4 times at best... after that I didn't used it or went to it again... and those four times I went it was because me and TheBlackDragonz were coming up with a fight and I didn't know much of the other fighter's feats so he showed me.. but I really didn't got that much info of the fighter, I rather read/watch an entire series than to go to sites like those to be honest.. but hey everyone have their opinions right?? :)

Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Kinda sucks but I never created an account, the arguments I saw were funny though. XD

@DBZ_universe: Yeah same but I can't remember every little detail about every manga I've ever read so it was useful in that sense.

@Kurohige said:

Kinda sucks but I never created an account, the arguments I saw were funny though. XD

YES!!! LOL

@ohgodwhy: Well I have downloaded every manga I have read from chapter one to last... even the ones I am currently reading... I have them in a 16GB card... I downloaded them through my phone... so when I want to remember something I just look for the series and it's easier...

Post by Fehafare (9,041 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

Well I have downloaded every manga I have read from chapter one to last... even the ones I am currently reading... I have them in a 16GB card... I downloaded them through my phone... so when I want to remember something I just look for the series and it's easier...

Same here, got everything i have read on my PC.

@Fehafare said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Well I have downloaded every manga I have read from chapter one to last... even the ones I am currently reading... I have them in a 16GB card... I downloaded them through my phone... so when I want to remember something I just look for the series and it's easier...

Same here, got everything i have read on my PC.

Nice!! I have them on my phone too... so if I go camping I just read some mangas... same with comics.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Why don't we just start our own wiki ?

I know it may seem like something hard but I have already statrted stat card for characters which can be found of the profiles of character like Naruto and Alucard

@MrASSH0LE said:

Why don't we just start our own wiki ?

I know it may seem like something hard but I have already statrted stat card for characters which can be found of the profiles of character like Naruto and Alucard

That's a great idea!!

I know we got characters wikis but their stats would be pretty awesome as well... and good job on the Alucard one!!! I saw it!

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe: I've probably just lost every bit of balance my fights could have if they include non digimon or pokemon.

Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MrASSH0LE: Bingo!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel