New or Classic Google Image Search? Which do you prefer?

Topic started by MrDirector786 on July 31, 2010. Last post by godeater 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of us have noticed that google's now has a new image search function. Do you like it more, or do you like the original one more? I personally like the classic one because I find this new one to be too sloppy.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The new one sucks!!
Post by Hibaru (74 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Not really that suck. As long as I can still Google, I'm not gonna complain.
  I'm Out.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
original was >>>>>>>>>>> easier.
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
If they removed the frustrating delay before you can open an image it would be a big improvement, but as it is now it's driving me nuts.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
The preview version always shows up as ultra blurry on my computer.  Sometimes it will be sharp for a split second and then it goes to crap.  If the new way worked then I'd like it more that the OG... but it doesn't... so I don't.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Old one. The new one is complete garbage. 
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
the newer version requires way to much effort
Post by Kahan (67 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I dont care
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Black_Rose:  Agreed. The new version is a joke and makes it frustrating to find the images you want. I wish they still supported the option to use the old version (20-30 images per page format).
Post by ImperiousRix (15 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm definitely still getting used to the new image search.  Too early to decide whether I like it better or worse, but it's different to be sure.
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I hate it.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ShadowKnight508 said:
" @Black_Rose:  Agreed. The new version is a joke and makes it frustrating to find the images you want. I wish they still supported the option to use the old version (20-30 images per page format). "
At the very bottom of the image search, it has an option to go back to the original version which I do all the time.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Classic
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
classic for me not  so keen on the new one.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel