New Entry

Topic started by flamesofice9 on Oct. 21, 2012. Last post by flamesofice9 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by flamesofice9 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 9
well how do i start...A friend of mine suggested this site, since i like to join anime sites i joined this.....
have confusion in using this site....guess time will make it easy 
hoping to have a nice day
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 25

There's kind of a lot to the site. I would suggest keeping at eye on the News page. We also have an ever growing wiki database.

thanks for ur comment  Foxx 
vl check it out
Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I started using this site around the same time as you, how are you finding it now?

I personally am enjoying it, i have found plenty of things to do and keep active at the moment and hopefully i intend on uploading my own manga art works sometime :)

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@xBlazingStar94x: @flamesofice9: I recommend checking out these discussion threads. Watching anime is fun, but talking about it with other people can be just as fun.

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@flamesofice9: @xBlazingStar94x:

Welcome to the site! As FoxxFireArt said, there's a lot to this site. Here are some of the things that may interest you:

• You can edit the anime and manga wiki pages individually, or join teams or partner up with other users to help each other out with the wiki editing on the site.
  • We've also got an RPG forum where you can create your own character and role play on the Vice verse (I'd suggest reading through the rules and regulations that are on that forum)
  • You can also check out the Artist Show Off forum and post up any of your artwork. If you're into writing fanfiction, you should also check out our fan-fic forums.

....and much more! Just browse around and you're sure to find something that sparks your interest :)

@KuroNekoXIII
Thank You for comments :)
hope to be regular here and have a good time
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel