Nerx & Evil

Topic started by Nerx on March 1, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

WARNING

Some of the pics might have explicit violence or gore

Hello , Nerx here resident Villain on the Vice! Keeping it real with EVIL, so this will be my hall of atrocities and cruelty

Nerx himself with his nice associates.
Nerx himself with his nice associates.

Welcome to my lair!

The Beginning

The week is about to start and Kiryu just found a perfect way so spend it... by MURDER!

Time to properly KILL people!
Time to properly KILL people!

So he goes to his dress cabinet and picked up a Katana... and the rest well is pretty much

History!
History!

With speed and precision he swoops from the air and cuts them like a knife cutting water, smooth and fast.
Kiryu then proceeds to clean his blade but he saw a hi-tech vehicle nearby

Kiryu: mmm... a time traveler, o0o i know i shall jack his ride , kill him and arrive in the present century

Traveller: I come from the future and i come in peace (looks at the two bisected corpses and gasps in shock) oh my God!what  did you ...

Kiryu: shut the f**k up spaceman!

With a light movement of the arm Kiryu swiftly passed his blade through the man's head , the effects were simply spectacular

The beauty of death painted in red, the canvas: the spacecraft
The beauty of death painted in red, the canvas: the spacecraft

Nerx then proceeds to hijack the spacecraft and arrived at the 21st century ( well in an alternate earth) and he looks around, then he sees a child who witnessed his arrival and the gore spattered across the site.

Kiryu: Hey kid are YOU going to give uncle K any form of trouble?
Kid: umm, ahem...
Kiryu: figures , hey kid c'mere let me.... (Kiryu forcefully ripped out the kid's eyes
Kid: EEARGH!

Relax the kid survives
Relax the kid survives

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I shall display more later!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel