Neil Gaiman's Wayward Manor Teaser

Topic started by Marshal Victory on Oct. 18, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Marshal Victory (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If by chance you dont know who Neil Gaiman is .. when you do a wikipedia search on neil hes number 2 in the drop down box... also he writes things well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gaiman

Highly recomend The Sandman trade paperbacks.As well as the Books of Magic one .

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Soo, is this like a cartoon you watched as a kid or something like that?

Post by Marshal Victory (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kobra678: From what i gather its suposed to be a PC game.But it sure looks like a cgi cartoon .Dang it i forgot to link

http://whohauntsneil.com/welcome/

"There’s something to be said for shrouding endeavors in mystery, but some of you might desire proper context for what you’re looking at. Based on an original tale by Neil Gaiman, Wayward Manor is a new game for PC, Mac and tablets, due to be released Fall 2013.

Set in a 1920s Victorian Gothic pastoral estate, Wayward Manor focuses on the plight of a ghost whose hope of a peaceful after-life is interrupted by a remarkable cast of intruders. Awoken from his post-mortem slumbers, our ghost must find ever-more inventive and brilliant ways to scare them away. As the ghost learns more about the living characters, he also learns more about his own death and after-life, and the danger they are all facing.

As a prelude to the game’s release, this limited-time store has been conceived to offer the game for pre-order, as well as a multitude of unique products and experiences. Think of it as a pop-up shop, not only for Neil’s devoted fans, but also admirers of idiosyncratic gaming experiences."

sorry about that. .Some times i think have a shot glass for a brain an deal with a gallon of information .also i misquote married with children to much :)

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Marshal Victory: Ah I see. As a game it looks and sounds pretty interesting. I'll have to look it up later, it kinda reminds me of Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel