Narutards (sigh)

Topic started by Tradog on Oct. 5, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I love naruto and all but this is just ridiculous:   

Anyone else see what I'm talking about?
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
It's just fanboys being fanboys.  You can't stop them.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
it's called fanboyism, it happen to any manga and anime and comic, and tv series
@JJOR64 said:
" It's just fanboys being fanboys.  You can't stop them. "
Yea I have tried I'm just saying I never thought narutards were this bad though.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

naruto's ok, but they took to long to bring shippuden to amarica!!
Post by Dream (8,323 posts) See mini bio Level 21

It's no different from the Dragon Ball fanboys thinking that Goku and other characters are faster than light speed.
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7

You get this anywhere you go. It sucks but it's just like the Hulk fanboys giving other Hulk fans a bad name.  

You get persecuted for being a fan when your not the one doing the "OMG NARUTO KICKS EVERYONES ASS". It's just a part of being a fan of something so popular.
Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well fanboys can be good for a laugh on ocasionXD
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I agree with you on that Sonata!

I still get a kick out of people not believing I'm a Hulk fan. I'm nowhere near like the others. I may be a bit like em when it comes to Sesshomaru though. I love him xP

@Dream said:
" It's no different from the Dragon Ball fanboys thinking that Goku and other characters are faster than light speed. "
I think goku is light speed but no higher and I think he is the only one that fast.
Post by SacredClay (13 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Tradog said:
" @Dream said:
" It's no different from the Dragon Ball fanboys thinking that Goku and other characters are faster than light speed. "
I think goku is light speed but no higher and I think he is the only one that fast. "

I am...In real life >.>
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" it's called fanboyism, it happen to any manga and anime and comic, and tv series "
and video games. 
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
that was stupid lol
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" it's called fanboyism, it happen to any manga and anime and comic, and tv series "
and video games.  "
or any work of fiction, COUGHWHEEEZETWILIGHTCOUGHWHEEZE
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: Humans too

chokeChuck Norrischoke

coughObamacough
Post by Sonata (35,696 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Tradog said:
" @Dream said:
I think goku is light speed but no higher and I think he is the only one that fast. "
He is because he uses Instant Transmission as it dematerializes him into a mass of light that travels at 186,000 miles per second and yes he is the only Z Fighter who has reached that speed.  

As for the Naruto fanboys...they are fanboys, they are unstoppable and cannot accept that their favorite character cannot defeat everyone.
jezzz, the fact is all wrong, it's filled with plotholes

how the fuck naruto own alucard or dante or even half the characther on the vid
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" jezzz, the fact is all wrong, it's filled with plotholes  how the fuck naruto own alucard or dante or even half the characther on the vid "
He's a fanboy. You do realize that fanboys are functionally and mentally insane. They can say anything that will make you laugh or heavily irritate you. 

Here is something I found on ComicVine in a thread called "God Vs. The Flash" now it should be noted that the God involved in the thread was The Presence. 

So a fanboy appears and says this "Flash will use his infinite speed to punch God 1 million times before his omnipotent senses can react and when they do Flash would have already beaten God and will be sitting on his throne in Heaven". I seriously lost my breathe and nearly died laughing at that idiotic post.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel