My Top 30 strongest anime & manga characters

Topic started by KingOfAsh on June 28, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@xxironspiderxx: There is no such thing as "better or stronger omnipotent".

@KingOfAsh: @DBZ_universe: NLF's, statements and gag-feats-

@KingOfAsh: The manga of Madoka is actually non-canon, on the other hand i did a respect thread on a forum long ago and i used manga scans of that exact scene, i compared them to the anime and they are more or less the same including the exact same dialog and statements... Madoka only has a prettier dress in the anime. So good to go. And lol it's Madoka and not Moduka and she sure as hell isn't omnipotent.

Anyway, nice list, it has a flaw as Dream already pointed out. You went with one character per verse. If we were to actually take the top 30 strongest 2 - 4 verse would be on the list and nothing more, so i guess it's justified in a sense.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I like seeing the Getter Emperor on the list

Oh, just remembered. You can add Akash from the Nasuverse if you want. Supposedly Omnipotent, but at the very least a Multiversal level reality warper and creator.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Did I forget any versers? I have Gurren Lagann, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Bastard!!, Gun/Diebuster, Berserk, FLCL, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo!, Noein, Umineko, Demonbane, Serial Experiments Lain, Psyren, Dragon Ball Z/GT, The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya, Getter Robo, Sailor Moon, Hellstar Remina, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobobo, Dr Slump, Future Diary, Digimon, Saint Seiya, One Punch Man, Evangelion, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist, Guyver, Magica Madoka & Project A-ko! while taking into account Type-Moon, Pokemon, Hellsing, Claymore, Ben 10, Dalkstalkers & Transformers.

@KingOfAsh: As said Akash from Type/Moon Nasuverse could go onto the list.

Don't really think that Claymore and Hellsing belong there tho, and Ben 10 isn't even "anime" in the sense we're taking it.

@Fehafare: Well Ben 10 is kind of anime inspired (and Alien X is pretty hax from what I hear). Transformers and Darkstalkers aren't techniqually anime either.

What are Akash's feats? And yeah, Hellsing & Claymore don't really belong; they just filled in untill I had some proper names to go in.

@KingOfAsh: Wouldn't really call it anime inspired, Avatar would be something like that, but really doesn't matter it's besides the point.

Darkstalkers and Transforms have animes on the other hand so kinda counts.

Akasha never even made a real appearance, it is claimed to be omnipotent, but even if not, it still created the Nasuverse which is a multiverse consisting of an infinite number of universes.

Post by Russellmania77sama (6 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@kingofash: TRATOR!!!!

@Russellmania77sama: Who did I betray?

Post by Russellmania77sama (6 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Idk but ur the first one I recognized from cv lol

After searching OBD, I found a few more...

• Bellcross from Heroic Age, though I plan to watch this series soon and see his power for myself
  • Aiwass & Gabriel from A Certain Scientiffic Index
  • Overlord Zetta & most the characters from the anime of Disgaea (though I don't know if they're that strong in the anime version, and they're originally from a game)
  • Phoenix from the Xmen anime

Hey hey hey hey HEY! Someone on Saiyan Island forum took my blog and reposted it as their own. Remember, I'm the original and coolest uploader of this blog.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Very nice list there son, couldn't agree more

What about Belldandy & Luckyman?

Don't know much about belldandy, lucky man is cool

What bout eucliwood

@P3IN said:

Don't know much about belldandy, lucky man is cool

What bout eucliwood

Who is she and what can she do?

She's a broken girl lol, her words alone can change any forms of realism, that's why she carries and cummicates via notepad, whatever she speaks happens, can alter concepts. Quantum level reality warping, killed immortal being by saying "die" and they die. She's very powerful Lel

Another nomination is Iihiko; the strongest character in Medaka Box (by power-scaling, he's over solar-system level)

Post by mangafanVT (177 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hanten shiranui is stronger than lihiko he can create any ability he wants

Post by phantomrant (1,346 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@mangafanVT said:

Hanten shiranui is stronger than lihiko he can create any ability he wants

But that's not really strength. Hanten has always been a sideline character and is featless. He could create any ability he wants, but all that takes time. Whereas Ilhiko was able to beat Ajimu who has 10 quadrillion abilities millions of times.

Although Hanten did run over Ilhiko XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel