My Top 30 strongest anime & manga characters

Topic started by KingOfAsh on June 28, 2013. Last post by EvilMegaCookie 1 day, 19 hours ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,473 posts) See mini bio Level 11

how come bills is on the list but not whis?

Post by DhalSim (72 posts) See mini bio Level 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrskEH3l8QM

My list of top 15 strongest characters in fiction

Post by flashback180 (1,540 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Better question Why is Alucard on the list.... There are many immortal characters and Alucard isn't immortal nor Invincible, all it takes is a high end telepathy user to stop him

Post by takashichea (15,146 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Moved to General Discussion.

Post by SMXLR8 (8,054 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SSJjanemba: because he has not done anything

@SMXLR8 said:

@SSJjanemba: because he has not done anything

he also knocked out bills/beerus with one hit.

@SSJjanemba: he still need ore showing

Post by EVA_01 (2,453 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DhalSim: You've made that list? I suggest googling "Suggsverse" then tell me what you think.

In story I'll go along with the ideas there, but in a battle, never.

@SMXLR8: showings don't matter when you're stated to be the strongest character. if we always went from showings only then that means Thanos>>>>>Toaa.

Post by taichokage (16,145 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SSJjanemba said:

@SMXLR8: showings don't matter when you're stated to be the strongest character. if we always went from showings only then that means Thanos>>>>>Toaa.

This is darn near my motto. Some hype is necessary for certain characters. Otherwise Akamaru > the Sage of Six Path's brother.

Post by DhalSim (72 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@EVA_01: Yeah I made the list.

Post by EVA_01 (2,453 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DhalSim: You missed the point. What I'm saying is that these are not the most powerful characters in fiction, not by a long shot.

Just google "Suggseverse" and you'll know what I mean. TOAA is basically fodder to them. I'm not even kidding, and this goes against what I've argued for on this forum, but it's true, non-absolute-logic and story-wise. Which is why they're not more powerful than TOAA HERE on the battleforums, but they are outside of it. Just read on it and you'll know what I mean.

@SSJjanemba: @taichokage: yes but hype is not enough for hi to not be banned here is it?

@SMXLR8: he's banned in battles, this is general discussion.

@SSJjanemba: same ething

Post by reiyo (876 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Demonbane ain't just multiversal. In the games it actually said "infinite worlds and infnite multiverses" or something close to that. Creatures there created countless multiverses (not so sure) just by existing, and D whooped their asses like a boss.

Post by EvilMegaCookie (70 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@EVA_01 Suggsverse is a logic bomb. It doesn't make any fucking sense. Everyone and their grandmothers are supposedly omnipotent there, yet there are ''higher levels of infinity beyond pata-meta-absolute-omnipotence''. Good lord. I tried reading a few pages of Suggsverse. It was hilarious. And don't get me started on Ace Of Spades... or those whom are somehow ''equal'' to said character.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel