My Top 30 strongest anime & manga characters

Topic started by KingOfAsh on June 28, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This is my list of the top 30 strongest anime & manga characters out there (a few are also from video games that have animes based off them). I'm alwauys perfecting this list, so any suggestions would be great.

1. Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
  2. Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
  3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals
  4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance, multiversal
  5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
  6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster, neither dead or alive; in a constant state of paradox
  7. Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
  8. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
  9. Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal
  10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul
  11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
  12. Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space; I'm not sure if he's universal or multiversal
  13. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possible omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
  14. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
  15. Enrico (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Time warping, not sure what level; not sure if he's even the strongest character in the series
  16. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm not too sure on this one
  17. Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
  18. Archtype-Earth (Type-Moon) - Not 100% sure but I hear she's pretty strong
  19. Bills (Dragon Ball Z) - Galaxy buster
  20. Pyron (Darkstalkers) - High-end planet devourer, may be stronger
  21. Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
  22. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
  23. Arceus (Pokemon) - Universe creator, but can be defeated by very low level threats
  24. Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
  25. Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and star devourer
  26. Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer
  27. Alucard (Hellsing) - Immortal
  28. One Punch Man (One Punch Man) - Can beat any enemy with one punch, however he still lacks feats and will probably be much higher in the future
  29. Teresa (Claymore) - Extremely fast
  30. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, has no/little feats though
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Nice list!

Post by phantomrant (1,502 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Jio Freed from 666 Satan is a planetary threat and a hax-powerhouse. He's easily way above Onepunch-man.

I'd also suggest replacing D.S. with Satan, since Satan should be stronger than him.

I see Giorno as the strongest in JJBA, but I could be wrong,

Former Crimson King from SDK should also be above One-punch man, for being a hax-powerhouse.

Kazuma/Ryuho (they're as equal as you can get between anime rivals) from S-CRY-ed is either above or lower than One-punch man.

Post by rubberluffy (596 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Don't know about Enrico Pucci's place. His final Stand ability is time acceleration (with the end goal of rebooting the universe in the user's image), but Giorno's Gold Experience Requiem reduces all actions directed at Gio to nothing on a universal scale. Don't know if GER was a temporary powerup because I think Araki forgot about it by the time he had Pucci using his ability, as Gio isn't even shown in Stone Ocean, let alone if he still had GER.

@DBZ_universe said:

Nice list!

Thanks!

@rubberluffy said:

Don't know about Enrico Pucci's place. His final Stand ability is time acceleration (with the end goal of rebooting the universe in the user's image), but Giorno's Gold Experience Requiem reduces all actions directed at Gio to nothing on a universal scale. Don't know if GER was a temporary powerup because I think Araki forgot about it by the time he had Pucci using his ability, as Gio isn't even shown in Stone Ocean, let alone if he still had GER.

I was not 100% sure who was the strongest Jojo character at the time of making this. I'd take it to be Giorno though now, thanks for the helping hand.

@phantomrant said:

Jio Freed from 666 Satan is a planetary threat and a hax-powerhouse. He's easily way above Onepunch-man.

I'd also suggest replacing D.S. with Satan, since Satan should be stronger than him.

I see Giorno as the strongest in JJBA, but I could be wrong,

Former Crimson King from SDK should also be above One-punch man, for being a hax-powerhouse.

Kazuma/Ryuho (they're as equal as you can get between anime rivals) from S-CRY-ed is either above or lower than One-punch man.

Didn't Dark Schneider beat Satan though and steal his body or something? And do you have feats for the other characters? I appreaciate the advice though, my list is always in need or perfecting.

Anyway, another mention I forgot earlier were those aliens things from Gargantia, as it looked like at least one of them could destroy a planet and was the size of one (I should watch more of that series; it at least destroyed a large space fleets with lighning volts). Yusuke I hear is possible of planet busting, though I'm not sure if it's true or not. Tetsuo from Akira (as well as Akira himself) are capable of great powers, and if you read the manga Tetsuo blasts a hole in the Moon. I almost put him on the list, but I wasn't sure about his ultimate power (they said something about him having enough power to destroy the World, and something about a second Big Bang). Akira of course is stronger than Tetsuo, as he could maintain his power. And there's the upcoming Kil La Kill, which the creators state will have a greater "amount of heat" than Gurren Lagann. This might mean that they are stronger in the end... I'm only theorising and hoping at the moment though, have to wait till Octocber to find out. There is this info thing that has galaxy written on it (incorrectly), though that could mean a loy. If anyone can read Japanese it would be helpful.

Post by phantomrant (1,502 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He didn't do that. IIRC, he escaped from Satan as he was talking, but Satan caught up with him. Satan's true body that's been sealed up in the black abyss is a real threat to the entire Bastard!!verse. Although he's not necessarily on another level compared to D.S, he does have a few better feats (devouring some number of suns, creating a mini-universe, escaping from dat black hole, etc.)

Jio Freed in his Satan Mode is able to country bust. When he's fused with the giant ship Shin, he's able to suck out the souls of everyone on a planetary scale or something. Also has the powers of the other demon and angels since he fused with Shin. Can absorb powers + energy and damage things on the spiritual level.

FCK can casually speedblitz lightning timers in base alone. Has the techniques of everyone in the Mibu clan. Just look at his obd profile.

Kazuma/Ryuho can dish out country-level attacks and were able to fly all the way up to space in way less than a second. Both of them can also BFR.

Yusuke probably can't planet-bust, seeing as how the nearest city to Sensui's power wasn't really that affected by the earthquake, plus statements alluding to Yusuke's power (who rivals Sensui's strongest form) peg him down to country level.

Tetsuo probably deserves a place.

@phantomrant: Thanks for all that, any help is appreciated.

Alkanphel is also a planet buster (from Guyver) as says his OBD page, destroying an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon, and survive some form of small blackhole. And what of the King Of Death from Death Note?

Post by taichokage (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
27-29 might be easily replaceable. #27: Alucard is rather out of place. Immortality alone shouldn't warrant a spot among the top 30 characters in anime/manga. #28: Saitama is really powerful but I think it's too much speculation given his best feat is destroying a meteor. Speaking of meteors, Broly's Gigantic meteor can galaxy bust. He's actually more powerful than a few characters on this list. #29: I haven't gotten into Claymore yet for the life of me, so I don't know Teresa's speed, but Schrodinger from Hellsing can be anywhere he thinks of with no time at all.

@taichokage: Isn't Bills stronger than Broly? Anyway everything below Quat Nevas (26) was rather debatable, I'm always perfecting the list. I have a feeling though One Punch Man will one day have planet busting feats. I found some other stronger characters already (Alkanphel from Guyver, Tetsuo from Akira, the Idea of Evil from Berserk, maybe the King Of Death from Death Note) and no doubt others yet to be released or that I don't know of. Others like Archtype Earth I don't really know their feats for, and Pyron is more of a video game/comic character than anime, though he did appear in at least one anime. I should say too that appearantly Atomosk can steal solar systems, so I'd probably raise his place higher.

Time for a revision...

1. Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
  2. Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
  3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
  4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
  5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
  6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
  7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
  8. Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
  9. Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal, created his own universe
  10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
  11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
  12. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes; Father absorbed part of The Truth and gained enough power to create minature stars in his hand
  13. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
  14. Moduka (Magica Moduka) - Apparently destroyed a planet-sized threat and became a universal reality warper, possibly even omnipotent
  15. Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
  16. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
  17. Idea Of Evil (Berserk) - Dark God created by humanities need for a higher power
  18. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
  19. Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
  20. Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and Star devourer; likely multi-star
  21. Bills (Dragon Ball Z) - Solar System to Galaxy buster
  22. Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
  23. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
  24. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
  25. Arale (Dr. Slump) - Young robot girl with toonforce; has shown multi-planet to star level feats
  26. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
  27. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
  28. Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
  29. Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer
  30. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo) - Aparently has ridiculous toon force, but he's not going any higher until I get feats

A lot better than before. Some positions still to be shifted around and as always, more room for perfection.

Post by Dream (8,320 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

You're only including the strongest character from one anime series/ franchise instead of the whole lot, leaving off a bunch of powerful characters like Noein, the Demon Lords (Slayers) and the Choushin (Tenchi Muyo).

Also, where's Transformers' Unicron and Primus on this list?

@Dream: Yes, I felt I could include more animes & manga that way. I did make a sort of power scale on the "planet-busting" thread I made on where I'd categories characters into planet/star/galaxy/cluster/universal or omniversial, including Chousin, Noein and Ruby Eye.

As for Unicron and Primus, I feel their more comic characters than anime, just like Pyron is more a video game and comic character than anime (though they have appeared in animes).

Then again, mabye Unicron could count as anime... Alien X too I guess. For now I'll put Bobobo-bo below the Anti-Spiral.

And now, some surprising feats from Madoka

Post by xxironspiderxx (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

marvel has better omipotents and so does dc. still nice list

@xxironspiderxx: I am sure Kami Tenchi=The ne Above All

What about Misogi Kumagawa?

Post by haijun1122 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4

In the recent years, there are lots of people that travel from one country to another for both personal and professional purposes. If you ever get the opportunity to travel globally, you will never have any difficulty in being in touch with your friends and your family. This is because [url=http://www.www.4runescapegold.com/]RS Gold[/url] has become extremely easy and cost-effective today. There are hosts of options available today through which you will be able to make your calls from any country to any country. You will just have to select the right service provider with the right cards.

A Great Alternative:

You certainly cannot deny the fact that the Global Calling Cards today have become a great alternative for making domestic and international calls. They are popular not only because of the cheap rates, but also due to the fact that they are available with hosts of different features. Moreover, you can also avail the facility of 24/7 connectivity, which can indeed be a wonderful option for you. This means that that you can make calls any time to mobile phones or landlines that you want. Consequently, you can think of constantly remaining in touch with hosts of people, as per your desire.

Refill Your Account Any Time:

When you buy the calling cards, you will have to pay a fixed amount of money, within which you can make the calls. However, as your limits exceed, there is nothing to worry. You can still make [url=http://www.okrunescape.com/]Cheap Runescape Gold[/url] calls with the help of these cards. This is because you can get the opportunity of refilling the account any time you want without any problem. The best part about refilling is also that you can refill it online, as well. Thus, the great numbers of opportunities that you get can easily help you to [url=http://www.ff14goldmall.com/]Final Fantasy 14 Gold[/url] with your friends and family members.

Among all the different options that are available today for making calls, you can be completely definite that the calling cards are the best. There are many service providers that can offer you these cards. Apart from that, you can also be assured about the quality of the calls that you make. Irrespective of making calls from a great distance, you will not feel that you are so far. This can certainly give you great benefits, and you will be completely satisfied. You can make calls anytime without getting worried about money.

@KingOfAsh said:

What about Misogi Kumagawa?

This dude is hax! lol

Also...

@haijun1122: Phuck off spambot

@DBZ_universe: May I ask what he does? Other than look like a girl, even by anime standards.

@KingOfAsh: Well he has power of ALL FICTION. Well that is what Masterofdeath told me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel