1. Batman: The Dark Knight. What can I say about this movie. It what all comic book movies need to shot for in the future.
2. Spiderman 2. In till Batman: The Dark Knight this was the best comic book movie of all time. Spiderman 3 would have made my list but they killed off Venom.
3. X-Men 2. This movie set up the next X-Men so well and they totally drop the ball on this one. Thank you Bryan Singer for destroying two iconic comic book franchises for the next couple years.
4. Iron Man. Robert Downey Jr. nailed the role of Tony Stark so well I can’t see anyone else in the part.
5. Watchmen. Has I said about Girl Revolution Utena TV show. Watchmen comic and movie has so many different layers to it and I can watch it over and over again and fined something new in it.
6. The Punisher. The Second Punisher movie back in 2004 was classic in every way. I like the way Punisher look like in Warzone, but that’s all I like about the new Punisher movie.
7. Batman Begins. When you watch the first 20 plus minutes of the film you think you are watching a regular movie.
8. Blade 2. I know some of CGI looks kind of lame, but the fighting and story are really good.
9. Superman 2. Best Superman movie hands down. I wish they would make a live action Superman movie where he fought Darkled.
10. X-Men. Good plot and fun to watch.
11. Ghost Rider. I don’t care what people say. I though Nick Cage did a fine job has Ghost Rider. Can’t wait for part 2.
12. Ghost World. I know this is more of a down to earth comic book about a young women named Enid. She living her life in a normal word. I love the characters in this film. I just wish she would have stayed with Seymour at the end of the film. If she did it would have been higher on my list.
13. Blade. Say what you want about Wesley Snipes now and days. He made it ok for big name Hollywood stars to play parts in comic book movies.
14. Spiderman. Once you see Peter Parker swing around in this movie and fight the Green Goblin. That’s all you need.
15. The Incredible Hulk. I love Edward Norton in this film. He did a good job. I don’t know what people want from a Hulk film. Bruce Banner is a alone in a world where he could hurt allot of people. He’s not going to have a happy go lucky person.
16. Batman. I know the Batman is allot more campy than the new movies, but I still like it.
17. Superman: The Movie. The only Superman movie to have only Lex Luthor has the main villain (I don’t count the opening part in the film with General Zod because he really wasn’t part of the main storyline in this film.) and it do it right.
18. Batman Returns. Two words. Cat Women.
19. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Seeing the Silver Surfer in action is really cool. If we could have really seen Galactus in this movie. That would have made me put it high on my list.
20. Sin City. I love the black and white look to this film. I just wish they didn’t kill off MARV in the film. I love his story the most.
I don't why more people can't like anime and comic books like I do.