MY SCHOOL CLUB WEBSITE

Topic started by lordhaseo on Sept. 3, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

GO TO SITE AND THEN COMENT ON THIS THRED!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hey man 

Im going to remove the link just now can you check with who runs the club and the site that it is alright to place it here, they may not want their site getting in the hands of (nasty) people e.g spam bots and so on that we have to deal with from time to time, it is okay for vice as we have alot of people who work round the clock to look after the place but they might not. I will happily put the link back up if they are happy to do so. It's more for you're site protection and the members on that site to be looked after then anything else.
@Little_Sparrow said:
"Hey man  Im going to remove the link just now can you check with who runs the club and the site that it is alright to place it here, they may not want their site getting in the hands of (nasty) people e.g spam bots and so on that we have to deal with from time to time, it is okay for vice as we have alot of people who work round the clock to look after the place but they might not. I will happily put the link back up if they are happy to do so. It's more for you're site protection and the members on that site to be looked after then anything else. "

dident think of that, and im the founder of the club, so its my website!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@lordhaseo said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
"Hey man  Im going to remove the link just now can you check with who runs the club and the site that it is alright to place it here, they may not want their site getting in the hands of (nasty) people e.g spam bots and so on that we have to deal with from time to time, it is okay for vice as we have alot of people who work round the clock to look after the place but they might not. I will happily put the link back up if they are happy to do so. It's more for you're site protection and the members on that site to be looked after then anything else. "
dident think of that, and im the founder of the club, so its my website! "
Then if you're running it it's up to you XD
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
dident think of that, and im the founder of the club, so its my website! "
Then if you're running it it's up to you XD "

well it has a fire wall so it should be ok!? 

http://chsanime.co.cc/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel