My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Club

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Nov. 2, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 5 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,223 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Daniel_Newton:  
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@mooned_knight: @Daniel_Newton said: @waybig1010101: @rein said:

Did anyone see the new season premiere? ?????????

@AnimeDefender: I DID!!!!!

@waybig1010101: IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: Honestly i can't what to see what they are going to get after they lost the elements of harmony  

@waybig1010101: The ultimate power of the omniverse. Super Friendship!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender said:

@waybig1010101: The ultimate power of the omniverse. Super Friendship!!!!!!!!!!!

when they were giving up the elements of harmony I was soooo sad :( 
but when twilight sparkle told apple jack that it wasn't the elements of harmony that connected them but their friendship, my brony emotions were OVERFLOWING!!!!

@waybig1010101: I found it quite silly....... Yeah please don't kill me lol!!!!!!! I mean, if you are friends then you are not going to need some sort of objects to stay connected with you friends. That to me was obvious........

@AnimeDefender: I know at first it was silly but as i was watching the episode and saw how much stress the idea of them not being together had on sparkle it made me fee bad for her and when she realize that it was silly and that their friendship is what connects them to each other, it just created a brony moment for me even though it was childish 

@waybig1010101: Do you read the MLP comics????

@AnimeDefender: No. why did something truly sad happen that i need to go read them right now? 

@waybig1010101: Nooooooo??? You remember Nightmare Moon right??? Well I was reading one of their comics and guess what. Apparently Luna was jealous of her sister but never truly wanted to hurt her. But something alled The Nightmares basically brainwashed Luna. I think we might get to see a glimpse of them this season.

@AnimeDefender: why do i feel that this is going to be like what supernatural did with season 4 and make a great  story even better 

@waybig1010101: Because they will make the story even better :P!!!!!!!!! Though if they do bring in The Nightmares then I hope the story gets a little darker. Not turn into Batman dark, just a little!!!

@AnimeDefender: Dark like teen titans or  little more? 

@waybig1010101: Teen Titans dark sounds perfect!!!! They plenty of comedy and happy moments but they have the right balance of dark as well!!!

@AnimeDefender: yeah i always felt that titan titans had the right balance for its audience 
Post by Acura_Max (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Daniel_Newton: @takashichea: @waybig1010101:

Behold the Brony documentary!

Brent Hodge’s documentary A Brony Tale, which premieres April 26 at the Tribeca Film Festival, delves into the world of “Bronies.” As we well know by now, bronies are the older, male fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, a show about a Hasbro toy aimed at young girls.
The documentary revolves around BronyCon in New York, which is attended by Ashleigh Ball, the voice actor that plays both Rainbow Dash and Applejack. The trailer also offers one-on-one interviews with bronies from various walks of life, including one who’s serving in the military and one who confidently tells the camera, “You ain’t a man unless you watching My Little Pony, son.”
A Brony Tale follows in the footsteps of 2013’s Kickstarted film Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans Of My Little Pony, which featured the show’s creator, Lauren Faust, as well as voice actor Tara Strong. Written by Sonia Saraiya of AVclub.com: link to original article

Post by takashichea (12,279 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Acura_Max:

I'm not a brony. I just went into this thread to mess with who's Missing in Action. I admit I like the name Apple Jack because it was the name of one of my favorite cereal. Wow, the audience of Brony Con is like Anime Expo's audience.

@Acura_Max: nice  

@takashichea: i miss that guy 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel