my Destiny group, Shadow Syndicate, want to join?

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on June 7, 2013. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i know, i know its far to early to be asking, ect,ect but me, im a strategist i got to think and plan head, so thats why im making this blog on AV,DA and maybe the Destiny website as well, so heres the lowdown.

if u wish to join my group on this game here are the rules so theres no drama, not unorganized and confutation, i also hope u watched the vid before reading this and whats below so it makes sense.

Rules

1. must be 15+ years old
  2. no trolling/bullying
  3. must have your emblem/uniform/color on at all times (with group only rule)
  4. follow chain of command at all times
  5. NEVER leave a member behind
  6. DO NOT ask to get ranked up or win
  7. RESPECT everyone in group

if u brake any of these rules u will be kicked!

whats Shadow Syndicate?

Shadow Syndicate is a Mercenary group(not clan) on the game Destiny coming out early 2014 or end of 2013. and we will be playing the role as "the bad guys" to players in PVP. the group will be heavily role played when we do "clan battles" and/or muiltiplayer matchmaking and as well as an online role playing forum RPG on a website in the near future.

whats Destiny?

Destiny is an upcoming action role-playing first-person shooter video game in a "mythic science fiction" open world setting. It is developed byBungie and published by Activision as part of a ten-year publishing deal, The game will be released on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One video game consoles

comments?

Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Possibly, I'll consider it closer to the release. I can't wait until the game comes out though.

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

What platform are you creating this group on?

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Acura_Max said:

What platform are you creating this group on?

xbox 360

@SensitivePsych0: WOOT

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel