MY 1000th post!

Topic started by othus12 on March 3, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

well i just realized i went over the 1000th posts and i just wanted to tell you guys just how much fun i have had here, to the top users a 1000 posts may not seem like much, but to me it means a lot and i just recall hundreds of arguments and fun stuff i have had had here.

thanks to this site i:

-started reading one piece!

-discovered toriko!

-learned from tons of other animes such as yu yu hakusho, claymore, evangelion, jojo's bizarre adventure, tenchi muyo, fate stay night,shaman king, death note and millions more!

-here i even created my own character

-i also realized how stubborn we are when we defend the series we like

-this too

or this

or this

-but the most important thing is that i met a lot of people with different ideas and cool things to share! thank you guys i now there's some of you left but these are the ones that come to my mind right now:

SMLXR8

i have been through laughs,anger,facepalms and many many things its been quite a long time since i entered but i have to say that this site is the best anime related thing that has happened to me since dragon ball Z and that is HUGE. im making this just for the record and almost like a personal dairy but oh well its fun like always!

an now some random video!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,342 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Congratulations on your 1000 post

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Bro I remember that callmebrent image back then and I remember laughing so hard after you owned him in that debate. Congratulation on your 1000 posts buddy!

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@othus12: LOL congratz on the 100th post I remember when I got mine over 4 years ago:)
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Congrats dude!

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Congrats!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12: Congrats on your 1000+ posts! I too was like "OMG!!" when I hit 1000.

Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I know I'm late to the game but congrats and thanks for being one of the best members on the vice.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel