Movies & TV Club

Topic started by Acura_Max on March 24, 2014. Last post by AgentFakku 1 week, 3 days ago.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,612 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Anyone watching the ABC series, Forever; starring Ioan Gruffudd? That's a good series :P

Post by takashichea (13,862 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@UsachanMaN:

How good is Forever?

@takashichea: like super duuuuper good lool. Its kinda like criminal minds / CSI but with a twist. Here's the trailer:

@UsachanMaN:

Looks fun and light hearted. I wasn't expecting the guy to die and resurrected mysteriously in water and naked at the same time. I would try it.

@takashichea: you should definitely check it out! let me know what you think :D

Post by katmic (453 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@UsachanMaN said:

Anyone watching the ABC series, Forever; starring Ioan Gruffudd? That's a good series :P

Have you watched a show called New Amsterdam? It came out in 2008, and was about a 400 year old immortal detective in New York. Forever sounds a lot like New Amsterdam.  Though the detective didn't wake up in water when he died and his immortality was linked to a gypsy/Indian curse.

@katmic: Never heard of New Amsterdam, but just watched the trailer and the two series are very similar! Might start watching that one as well :P

I don't know any Toy Story fans. I'm going to pick some folks just for fun.

@UsachanMaN: (since you are into animations) (you corrected me on Dream Works and Pixar) and

Toy Story 4 is coming out in 2017 (if you haven't seen it). My neighbor's kid was all hyped about it today when she told me.

@takashichea: Oh wow I didnt know there was a Toy Story 4 coming out! Thanks for sharing! I still havent watched the 3rd one yet, but i hear it was good.

@UsachanMaN:

The 3rd one was probably the best movie I seen in the franchise. Don't want to spoil you. It has strong pathos and pushed the characters up a level. I was wondering how the 4th movie will continue the franchise after the 3rd one.

@takashichea: I see, then I definitely need to watch it soon! Hopefully the 4th one is as good or better than the 3rd :D

Post by AgentFakku (342 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Where are my TMNT homies?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel