Most disgusting food in the entire world

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Aug. 15, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford: What's Tocos??

it's a potato , prepared in a special way. it's used as a medicine here in Peru , but the smell of that thing , oh gosh , xD!

Sounds gross...

Hey don't they cook guinea pigs in Peru?? I saw it in this site...

yes , i tried it once when i was in the north part of Peru , where my relatives live , and i didn't like , it looks tasty for some people though. to be honest ,in some way i felt sorry for the poor animal , LOL!

Yeah I wouldn't like to try that! lol... It looks idk... wrong.

I too would feel sorry!! Imagine a little kid has one as a pet, then his parents grab it and cook it... that would be horrible!!

and i haven't told you what some people here do to cats lol!

even frogs , yeah you hear right frogs! LOL!

Eso esta bien asceroso!!! pobres Gatos!! wouldn't you agree!! the lady even said it was bad for their health!! and Frogs?? that's still nasty...

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

it's a potato , prepared in a special way. it's used as a medicine here in Peru , but the smell of that thing , oh gosh , xD!

Sounds gross...

yes , i tried it once when i was in the north part of Peru , where my relatives live , and i didn't like , it looks tasty for some people though. to be honest ,in some way i felt sorry for the poor animal , LOL!

I too would feel sorry!! Imagine a little kid has one as a pet, then his parents grab it and cook it... that would be horrible!!

Frogs?? that's still nasty...

yeah made in La Victoria city in Lima

i totally agree with you dude , i wouldn't eat or drink those things even if you pay me trillion of dollars lol!

First time i saw that frog juice, i wanted to vomit so bad.

as for that potato food look at this :

it's called tocosh (my bad i didn't remember the name) , and it smells like the sewer of your city , 1000 times worse than that LOlL

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Sounds gross...

i totally agree with you dude , i wouldn't eat or drink those things even if you pay me trillion of dollars lol!

awwwgh.. Have you ever tried that??? if you have what does it tastes like??

Also did they said Cat nail juice??

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Sounds gross...

yeah i think so .

once when i was in La Victoria city in Lima , i saw that frog drink , of course i didn't try it ,no way! . Jesus Christ not only that but also there was that horrible smell of tocosh (there were some vendors nearby ,hopefully i didn't see any cat food vendor ,yuck ! ) , gosh what a "lovely" combination XD. hopefully there are few of them , can you imagine the city full of them ?.

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Sounds gross...

yeah i think so .

once when i was in La Victoria city in Lima , i saw that frog drink , of course i didn't try it ,no way! . Jesus Christ not only that but also there was that horrible smell of tocosh (there were some vendors nearby ,hopefully i didn't see any cat food vendor ,yuck ! ) , gosh what a "lovely" combination XD. hopefully there are few of them , can you imagine the city full of them ?.

I could not imagine such things... I would go crazy in a city like that... lol

So what other weird stuff do they eat a Peru dude?

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Sounds gross...

yeah i think so .

I could not imagine such things... I would go crazy in a city like that... lol

So what other weird stuff do they eat a Peru dude?

these are the ones i 've known so far. but who knows what people could eat somewhere ,

actually , these kind of foods are eaten in few places of Lima , so don't worry lol!

Post by Samimista (178 posts) See mini bio Level 12

My cousin who's slow in the head used to eat twigs when she was thirteen. 0_o Also, I find it disgusting how rednecks eat cute innocent little squirrels. =S

@SilverGalford: Yeah... true. I heard in some parts of Asia they eat dogs? I think that's also gross... not as gross as people eating other people tho!!

@Samimista said:

My cousin who's slow in the head used to eat twigs when she was thirteen. 0_o Also, I find it disgusting how rednecks eat cute innocent little squirrels. =S

Eww that's nasty... poor squirrels!

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

I found it sad too when they get run over on the road. =( Not disgusting but I've had gator tail before. It tastes better than chicken.~

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

I found it sad too when they get run over on the road. =( Not disgusting but I've had gator tail before. It tastes better than chicken.~

I heard snails taste like chicken??

Would you ever eat a cockroach??? I know I wouldn't..

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

Lol! I wonder how the person knows what a snail taste like. xD Cockroach? D= No way! I hate bugs and insects. Usually I'm tough and never scared of anything (except for that KFC guy) but I act like a little girl who runs away whenever I see a bug crawling. Usually one of my cats defend me.~ I trained them well. =D

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

Lol! I wonder how the person knows what a snail taste like. xD Cockroach? D= No way! I hate bugs and insects. Usually I'm tough and never scared of anything (except for that KFC guy) but I act like a little girl who runs away whenever I see a bug crawling. Usually one of my cats defend me.~ I trained them well. =D

I don't rally mind bugs... but I am afraid of Spiders!!! I would run away from one... one day I didn't sleep in my room because there was a huge black spider in my room that I failed to kill and it was somewhere...

Also your cat is a hero!!

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

I don't rally mind bugs... but I am afraid of Spiders!!! I would run away from one... one day I didn't sleep in my room because there was a huge black spider in my room that I failed to kill and it was somewhere...

Also your cat is a hero!!

Maybe the spider wanted to grant you Spidey Senses! =O Odd, I don't like insects or bugs but I don't mind snakes. After playing the Metal Gear series I sort of admire snakes. The Black Mamba is a beautiful snake. The 6th most venomous snake in the world. It has a black lining in it's mouth.~

@Samimista said:

Maybe the spider wanted to grant you Spidey Senses! =O Odd, I don't like insects or bugs but I don't mind snakes. After playing the Metal Gear series I sort of admire snakes. The Black Mamba is a beautiful snake. The 6th most venomous snake in the world. It has a black lining in it's mouth.~

LOL... Well I too don't mind snakes.. I actually have hold a boa in my neck before... I think Vipers are awesome!!! same with the car.. XD

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

LOL... Well I too don't mind snakes.. I actually have hold a boa in my neck before... I think Vipers are awesome!!! same with the car.. XD

Lmao! The car is a smooth ride. Must of been scary having a snake wrapped around your neck. D= Must feel odd when it slithers. Relating to this topic, people actually cook snakes. I don't know what it taste like so I can't judge but RIP Old Snake. =(

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

Lmao! The car is a smooth ride. Must of been scary having a snake wrapped around your neck. D= Must feel odd when it slithers. Relating to this topic, people actually cook snakes. I don't know what it taste like so I can't judge but RIP Old Snake. =(

Not really...

I hears snake taste like chicken..?? Why does everything weird must taste like chicken??

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

Not really...

I hears snake taste like chicken..?? Why does everything weird must taste like chicken??

Lol! That's what I wonder as well. Next we'll be hearing that bat soup taste like chicken parmesan.

@Samimista: jaja LOL!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel