more interesting topics

Topic started by observer77 on Dec. 19, 2008. Last post by gia 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by observer77 (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3
so I was reading through and found this "more interesting topics"

and it made me wonder what kind of things do people find interesting enough to talk about because I am easily entertained and peanut butter pickle sandwiches are interesting to me.

So lets think of this as a rough draft/ sloppy copy for helping people get ideas for more interesting topics if not just more topics in general.

if nothing else just have fun thinking of things that interest you I'm not going to judge anyones (besides mine is peanut butter pickle sandwiches)
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The idea of not having Keanu Reeves as Spike fascinates me :D
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
observer77 said:
"sloppy copy"
lol
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I just wish there was more actual anime/manga conversation instead of the battle/rpg things.
Post by Yoshio_Hyuga (404 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Black_Rose said:
"I just wish there was more actual anime/manga conversation instead of the battle/rpg things."
There is a way to hide those threads if you don't want to see them, you know...
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yoshio_Hyuga said:
"There is a way to hide those threads if you don't want to see them, you know..."
I know, but in comparison, there are way more of those topics than others.
Post by Sonata (35,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Black_Rose said:
"Yoshio_Hyuga said:
"There is a way to hide those threads if you don't want to see them, you know..."
I know, but in comparison, there are way more of those topics than others."
I think there will be when more people come to the site its only like 9 people online when I post this.
Post by observer77 (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3
yeah it's like the same 15 people answering posts and even less putting them up 
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
yep, we need more people here, also we can take about the show but then it be a full of spoiler.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
When the new anime season starts in January I'm planning on starting threads for individual episodes of anime as they run, for those of us interested in that sort of thing.

I'd also LIKE to do that with manga (MUST TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 47 OF VAMPIRE KNIGHT) as well...I'm talking to Ethan about trying to make it so from an episode's individual page, you can start a thread for that episode (which would appear in the franchise's board). :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel