moon landing real or fake?

Topic started by SSJjanemba on April 4, 2011. Last post by cfatalis 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
ALERT:CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@SSJjanemba:  Common!! the moon landing was absolutely real, there will always be people trying to prove these things wrong, but they are the same ones that believe in UFO, the apocalypse and many other stuff. Even if it is false that doesn´t make any difference, if they did it or not my life stills the same.
@ronat1:
i think its real too but the flag looked like it was blowing

no air on the moon...
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Real
Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@SSJjanemba: That could be because of extremely low gravity combined with it having been moved.  In Zero G you can throw something and it will never slow down unless it hits something due to a complete lack of air friction and gravity.  That flag blowing could be something resulting from those two factors. 

Anyways, I vote on it being real.  If there was a "who cares?" option I'd vote for that.  People live for week/months on space stations and we can buy commercial trips to outer space.  Even if the moon landing was fake, we've reaped the benefits of it and now we're in space for real.
@sickVisionz said:
" @SSJjanemba: That could be because of extremely low gravity combined with it having been moved.  In Zero G you can throw something and it will never slow down unless it hits something due to a complete lack of air friction and gravity.  That flag blowing could be something resulting from those two factors.  Anyways, I vote on it being real.  If there was a "who cares?" option I'd vote for that.  People live for week/months on space stations and we can buy commercial trips to outer space.  Even if the moon landing was fake, we've reaped the benefits of it and now we're in space for real. "

hmm i agree with this. i guess it is real
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@SSJjanemba said:
" @sickVisionz said:
" @SSJjanemba: That could be because of extremely low gravity combined with it having been moved.  In Zero G you can throw something and it will never slow down unless it hits something due to a complete lack of air friction and gravity.  That flag blowing could be something resulting from those two factors.  Anyways, I vote on it being real.  If there was a "who cares?" option I'd vote for that.  People live for week/months on space stations and we can buy commercial trips to outer space.  Even if the moon landing was fake, we've reaped the benefits of it and now we're in space for real. "
hmm i agree with this. i guess it is real "
I go double on that. Plus, the guy broadcasting it was a Brit- someone who WORKS for a special effects company who's obviously trying to peddle his wares.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I lean towards real, but it could just as easily have been faked. 
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" I lean towards real, but it could just as easily have been faked.  "
It really couldn't. For the all the effort it would have taken to fake it and make sure none of the HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of people involved in it blabbed, they would have been better off developing the technology anyway.
Post by Abe (9 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Honestly, I can't be sure either way. 
Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18
If you're going to post retarded conspiracy theories, you could at least be funny.
@Godot said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
It really couldn't. For the all the effort it would have taken to fake it and make sure none of the HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of people involved in it blabbed, they would have been better off developing the technology anyway. "
It would have taken much much less effort to fake it then to go through with it. 
In addition it would be smarter to fake a landing and ensure success then to take a huge gamble and risk embarrassment in the eyes of the Soviets.
I also somewhat question if engineering 30+ years ago was really advanced enough to get the job done, but people can do anything when they put there mind into it. 

I'm on the fence on this one, I have only done slight research into it and as such have no tangible reason to disbelieve the official story. 
@DocHaus: Its not retarded to question what we are officially told. This particular theory I'm not sure about, but history is ripe with examples of such conspiracies.  (i.e  Gulf of Tonkin, Lusitania, Reichstag burning, ect.) 

Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Godot said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
It really couldn't. For the all the effort it would have taken to fake it and make sure none of the HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of people involved in it blabbed, they would have been better off developing the technology anyway. "
It would have taken much much less effort to fake it then to go through with it. 
In addition it would be smarter to fake a landing and ensure success then to take a huge gamble and risk embarrassment in the eyes of the Soviets.
I also somewhat question if engineering 30+ years ago was really advanced enough to get the job done, but people can do anything when they put there mind into it. 

I'm on the fence on this one, I have only done slight research into it and as such have no tangible reason to disbelieve the official story."
Whoops, looks like I was wrong. It was actually 400,000 people. And no-one ratted them out? No-one, with definitive proof of them faking the moon-landings, out of 400,000, has come forward. And yes, engineering 40+ years ago was advanced enough. After all, what can be considered as the first true computer came out in 1941.
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Why would you fake something when you had six back up programs ready to launch if Apollo 11 failed? With the exception of Apollo13 NASA landed eversingle craft from the Apollo program that was designed to land on the moon to touch down on the surface AND with reels upon reels of video footage.
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Godot said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:

I'm on the fence on this one, I have only done slight research into it and as such have no tangible reason to disbelieve the official story. 
Even in the case it was easier to fake it, it is well known that after a few years these lies are discovered, you need an entire team to set up these special effects and sooner or later one of the ones involved would have to talk about it, imagine the amount of money he could receive if he could prove that it was all fake. But as many years have passed and we still don´t get nothing but simple rumors, I think its even more obvious that it was actually real, besides I believe the technology was good enough to successfully take people to the moon.

@SSJjanemba: I forgot to say the video was really funny, that animation they "developed" made me laugh.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@SSJjanemba:
The moon landing was real, why do peoplewant it to be fake?
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm not sure if it's real or fake. I've been through this conspiracy before and has never found an accurate answer but if it was me, I would lean towards True.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Real, even Fact or Faked could not duplicate some things usings when they tried to replicate it on a soundstage
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel