Micheal Jackson Dead At 50

Topic started by Baku_Sensei on June 25, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As the topic says, Micheal Jackson died today at the age of 50 after having been admitted to a hospital in a coma.

CNN
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Oh damn. I love his music...

Damn.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
im  watching it right now, on my opinion i never liked his music, not my type, but now there descosing if it was overdouse on his meds, who kowns, all i no is theres going to be a few suasides out there that devoted there live about him! (man i need to work on my spelling)
Post by Master_Wu_Long (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Sad he died, if he only didn't push himself to far. :(
@Master_Wu_Long said:
"Sad he died, if he only didn't push himself to far. :("

true
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
This is the most tragic death since Heath Ledger. T_T
May he R.I.P
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What a loss, my condolences to the King of Pop. He will be remembered forever in our hearts as a Legend
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
What a major Loss R.I.P MJ.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is a tragic day, first Farrah Faucett, now Michael.

Even though I was born way after his initial success, his music was always a big part of my life, from Billie Jean to Black & White. RIP Moonwalker.
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
RIP Mike.

This is a sad day...
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Look on the bright side, radio stations that normally play terrible terrible music will be playing his old hits for a month 

Post by CapeBarnes (509 posts) See mini bio Level 18
R.I.P.
*Turns on his "Thriller" record*
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
R.I.P Micheal Jackson and Fara Fosset
Post by Cogito (478 posts) See mini bio Level 14
RIP
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I didn't believe it when I first heard it. It's a little strange to think that such a huge icon in music and controversy has died. It goes to show that even the biggest of stars is still just a person in the end.
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sigue said:
"I didn't believe it when I first heard it. It's a little strange to think that such a huge icon in music and controversy has died. It goes to show that even the biggest of stars is still just a person in the end."

@Sigue:

Yep ! All my life, he was some kind of a center in the world of music. I grew up listening to his music. I didn't believe it either. I waited to see it in the web AND on the radio to believe it. The most shoking is that it was so brutal and fast !
@Sigue said:
" I didn't believe it when I first heard it. It's a little strange to think that such a huge icon in music and controversy has died. It goes to show that even the biggest of stars is still just a person in the end. "
Indeed, my initial reaction was "This is not true, it can't be"...the music world without MJ just doesn't feel right.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You guys are so gullible, if he's dead then how is it I'm talking to him right now.
@shonen said:
" You guys are so gullible, if he's dead then how is it I'm talking to him right now. "
Is this some kind of joke?

It's not funny.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel