Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Topic started by takashichea on March 27, 2014. Last post by Acura_Max 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (12,670 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Saw this on Crunchyroll

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Wrath of the Titans), the latest live-action take on TMNT switches up the origin story and more when it arrives in theaters later this year.

Curious about everyone's thoughts on this new film.

Online Now

Posted some cool vids of the movies:

Post by Bigheart711 (3,985 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I actually thought that this trailer was fun, but I'm still not interested in seeing the movie. (Also, the turtles actually look more adult. Plus, they're jacked like they've been hitting the gym daily for a year straight.)

Online Now

@Bigheart711:

Mikey's scene was the best part.

Post by Acura_Max (2,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Directed by Jonathan Liebesman

Good thing you put that there. A majority of the internet appears to be under the impression that this movie is directed by Michael Bay. And I can't blame them. This looks like a Michael Bay film and it will likely play out like a Michael Bay film. That said, I think the real question is "Which one of the turtles is the racist one?" My bet is on Mikey making an outdated and racist joke.

The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians.

And so April O'Neil's father created crime fighting turtles. Lol. That's a pretty silly origin, but this is a movie about crime fighting ninja turtles.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel