March Madness! Make and Join the Bracket Group.

Topic started by Void_Wizard on March 15, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I hate Tennessee I hope they get blown out today lolXD
Post by Gforcepuma (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Anyone who chose Kentucky to go all the way can go cry in a corner after yesterday. They were garbage. No offense to anyone who likes them though.  :P
@Gforcepuma: LOL they did play like crap in that game, hopefully we can make a run next year which is actually possible.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Sonata said:
"Void_Wizard said:
"Sonata said:
"Now I missed two in my final four:/
"
You will beat me regardless and I'm your only competition on espn which is sad guess we have nobody around here who likes NCAA besides you and Sha who didn't join the group. ._.
"
Maybe Next year with more people on the site it will be  a  better competitionXD

RedRoses said:
"More people are into football I think.

I'm more into baseball myself. I don't really follow basketball.
"
I usually watch baseball around World Series time. The Main sports I watch are

1. College Basketball
  2. NFL
  3. College Football
"

This a sports a watch the most. 

1. NFL/NBA. 
2. Men College Basketball. 
3. Winter/Summer Olymics. 
4. College Football. (This would be number two if they had a real playoff system.) 
5. WNBA.  (The Phoenix Mercury kick butt.)
6. Women College Basketball. 
7.  MLB.  (Don't watch baseball in till the playoffs and if the Arizona Diamond are in the playoffs.)  Don't get me wrong going to a game is allot of fun, but watching it on TV is so boreing. 
Post by Gforcepuma (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Sonata said:
" @Gforcepuma: LOL they did play like crap in that game, hopefully we can make a run next year which is actually possible. "
Not without John Wall. And I'm 99% sure Kentucky isn't going to have John Wall next year. He's probably going to be playing for the New Jersey Nets.
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
What... what... what is this "sports" thing you people keep talking about? I vaguely recall hearing about something like this many years ago, but i always though it was some kind of dirty word i just didn't understand...
@Gforcepuma: Kentucky will reload next year they look to have another top 5 class coming in for next year.

@crusader8463: LOL my drinking team once had this sports problem:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel