MAGGNORIYION THEM SONGS

Topic started by lordhaseo on June 27, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1ST OPENING

2ED OPENING

3RD OPENING

LAST OPENING

so how ya like it, the songs words go with the seasion, in a sence it telling you whats going to happen, without giving eneything away!!!!

please coment!!!!
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Those are pretty crappy songs >_>
@Black_Rose said:
"Those are pretty crappy songs >_> "

hay, its the type of music i lission to, and besides, ill be making it in amarica, so they haft to be amarican song!!!
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
those are actually very good songs,  but i suggest these songs
I Don't Care

Young- Hollywood Undead

And

my damn computer wont play them ill haft to wait till tusday and go to the library and check them out but, jess have ya seen my new profile, sorry my blogs on my profile yet? you should check them out!!
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I think you should just use this song during the entire series.

@Sigue said:
"I think you should just use this song during the entire series.

"

LOL, NO
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
BTW whats the story of Maggnoriyion, the only other threads i could find about it where about music. fill me in on the story and maybe i could also suggest some good ending songs
@ThePsychoGamer said:
"BTW whats the story of Maggnoriyion, the only other threads i could find about it where about music. fill me in on the story and maybe i could also suggest some good ending songs"

k here it is in a nutshell,   this is all spoilers thought, but here it go's,  SEASION 1: [begining] Haseo was kown as Yashina to the Maggnoriyion race, and was "CAMMANDER AND CHIEF" of there military and navy.[middle] Haseo aka Yashina met a girl named Ayana, they fall in love, 2 weeks later an evil enemy showed themselfs there called "the Changgoloms"!![end] the Maggnoriyion race is at war once agean and the Changgoloms were wining!

SEASION 2: [begining] the Maggnoriyion race retreats back to there homeworld called Zenitaia and Haseo aka Yashina begins a counter offenceive! [middle] the outer planets get destroyed by the Changgoloms and the Maggnoriyion fleets engage them thounsends of spacebattles take place all over the galaxy.[end] the Changgoloms start to vanish all over the galaxy till they were all gone; a new enemy awaits in the shadows to make there move.

SEASION 3: the new enemy shows themselfs and attack Haseo(Yashina) and his team; 3 main characters die[middle] the maggnoriyion fleets set out acrose the galaxy to search for the 8 holy temples hidden on 8 M-CLASS planets(Earth like), Haseo(yashina) sets out and finds one of the temples ans go's in alown and opends a Valhcary ring of magic, and teliports into a place of nothingness and a voice comes out of know were speeking in scrupulous precision, then you find out Yashina is really Haseo Yashimora one of the 8 holy knights of the Valhallian royal guard and has bean planing a "kuw"!!![end] the Maggnoriyion race finds out the shocking truth and try to kill him, but backfires and kills the rest of the main characters.

ill give you the rest tomarow!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel