LunarCosplay 002: old mini-con 06 (5 pics)

Topic started by Lunarmoth on May 12, 2009. Last post by Lunarmoth 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
LunarCosplay 002: Five pictures five points of views

Well Hello I hope to do this more often, but you know their other things to do. But I got five pictures I'll try to tell you much as I can about them and you all can give all the comments you want. Mind the spelling and grammer, and remember I'm working with quite a old camera.

It seems everyone but me love Bleach, But I did live this girl doing Rukia. I love the shot I got and it came out really got I think at least.At mini-con '06.

One of my favorite Sailor Moon cosplay ever, I see her do a lot of cosplay still. I hope to get ever better of her work in the near furture. also at mini-com 06. She Plato I belive.

A bit to fuzzy and not really in fram right, but I still love this costume sooo... much. At mini-com 06 as well I try to get more phots but was runing out of film. She ways doing Hellsing, Yea!

Why did I mess this one up, one of the few charcters I like off the darn show and I got to neverse and did get my shot right way to fuzzy and seem like I say saking a bit. Hinata form naruto. Yes, mini-con 06.

One of my favroit moments at mini-con 06, these two really gave awesome effort in give a great shot. Resident evil 3 or 2 or 1, I don't know, but it all fun.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel