LONG LIVE JAPAN!!

Topic started by lordhaseo on Feb. 25, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

WE LOVE ANIME SO MUCH THIS IS WHAT IT BECOMES!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Yaay for the new Regime
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I now give you...LIFE.
                                            [/cheesy]

WOW ANIME IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POPULER I FOUND OUT 68% OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHACH ANIME!!!!!

thats my new saying "LONG LIVE JAPAN" :X
Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Japan is a horrible place.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Japan is kinda... Strange... Most of the time not in good ways... I loves me some animu, but dayum that is a messed up place.
Highest rated suicide rate, chicks getting groped by trains, spoiled children running around (though i can understand why) and 16 year old kids that are smarter then college students. lol
wow that a full package or in a nutshell Exillion!!!   >:(
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Japan is terrible how dare day they invent anime and all these cool otaku things that suck my money up every waking moment.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Exillion said:
"Highest rated suicide rate, chicks getting groped by trains, spoiled children running around (though i can understand why) and 16 year old kids that are smarter then college students. lol
"
That's pretty much every country in the world.
^That varies on different countries.
Exillion said:
"^That varies on different countries.
"
Ok, i was exaggerating by "every" country. But at least every urbanized country has high suicide rates, spoiled brats, smart kids and whatever other stupid cliche you can find.
Japan has the highest suicide rates then any other country around the world, education system so strict only 39% of students graduate from colleges/uni, trains so crowded older men grope young girls (name me another country doing that?),
oh and anime is only a small part of the country. would love to visit it but live there....helllll no!
You're dead wrong, Japan is not even in the top ten, high? yes, but not the world's highest. If the education system is so strict then there's a big reason why the students are smart and every country has perverts, fuck, you can´t blame a whole fucking country for the dos of a few old pervert men.
Post by yorro (41 posts) See mini bio Level 4
nippo banzai
whow chill dude! what? can't state my opinion without getting bit in the ass for a difference in opinion? i lived there for a half a year. It's a terrible place to live imo.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Exillion said:
"whow chill dude! what? can't state my opinion without getting bit in the ass for a difference in opinion? i lived there for a half a year. It's a terrible place to live imo.
Stating a fact like a statistic on suicides cannot constitute an opinion. It seems like she was simply taking issue with the fact that you presented an incorrect statistic, not biting your arse.
Void_Wizard said:
"Japan is terrible how dare day they invent anime and all these cool otaku things that suck my money up every waking moment.
"
A-MEN TO THAT!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel