List of Starbuster

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Sept. 21, 2013. Last post by P3IN 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

We often talk of those who destroy at least one universe, and those who can yet destroy a planet. But what of the middle ground? What of the middle grounds? What of the starbusters? So here's a list of those who can destroy a star or solar system not just from anime & manga, but from all over. Just for fun and in no real order...

• Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Eats stars by flying into them. It may even be so that it sucks multiple stars towards itself like a blackhole.
  • Silver Surfer (Marvel) - Herald of Galactus. Infact all of Galactus's Heralds can starbust.
  • Nono (Diebuster!) - Busted a blackhole by kicking it. Her Buster Beam in her colossal form is 12,000 stronger than her standerd buster beam (which can easily destroy a planet).
  • Asura (Asura's Wrath) - In his Destructor form, he can not only destroy colossal stars, but multi-star bust smaller stars (no doubt he is capable of even more).
  • Melkor/Morgoth (Tolkien) - Destroyed the Sun, (or was it the equivilent of the Sun?) before the 1st age. Is prophesied to destroy the Sun and the Moon in the last battle.
  • Drax the Destroyer (Marvel) - Another Herald of Galactus.
  • Buu (Dragon Ball Z) - Insane pink monster that likes eating and breaking things.
  • Ideon (Space Runaway Ideon) - Can make blackholes at a whim and other ridiculous powers (if destroyed than it takes down the universe with it)...
  • Ungolliant (Tolkien) - Exceeded Melkor in power (partially by draining him of his), which makes her around the same strength as Melkor.
  • Sun Eater (DC) - Go on, ask it why it's called that.
  • Sun Crusher (Star Wars) - A weapon that... you can guess the rest.
  • Unicron (Transformers) - As well as eating planets, he likes eating stars too. Because f**k stars & planets. Can be capable of much greater than star level too...
  • Green Lantern (DC) - Their rings allow for them to travel through blackholes, create objects far bigger than planets and have solar system level durability.
  • Hao (Shaman King) - In the Great Spirit, he creates supernova and blackholes at leasure. Possibly much greater than star level.
  • Cell (Dragon Ball Z) - Stated that he had enough power to destroy the solar system at hie height (this is debatable, and has been debated much).
  • Discord (My Little Pony) - Moves the Sun & moon out of orbit to be annoying.
  • Gladiator (Marvel) - Another Herald of Galactus.
  • Gabriel (A Certain Magical Index) - One of the Archangels who can manipulate the movement of planets. Speaking of Archangels...
  • The Seraph (Bastard!!) - Another type Archangel from another series. The greatest of the Seraph can destroy galaxies.
  • Solaris/Tyrant Sun (DC) - A living star. It's place on the list is obvious.
  • Gravitational Horizon Event (Diebuster!) - The final Space Monster, which is powered by a blackhole.
  • Aiwass (A Certain Magical Index) - Chief deity in Toaru. Likely to gain a power boost sometime in the future.
  • Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann/Cathedral Terra Lazengunn (Gurren Lagann) - Shown to be able to destroy at least a small star.
  • Primus (Transformers) - Messes around with blackholes & stars but in a belevolent way. like Unicron, can be far greater than star level.
  • Tactimon (Digimon) - Can destroy stars with his sword unsheathed.
  • Atomsk (FLCL) - Capable of stealing solar systems with his mind.
  • God Empeor Of Mankind (Warhammer 40k) - Has shown power to dwarf a supernovas and FTL, even in a weakened state.
  • Bellcross (Heroic Age) - Can release energy equal to a supernova.
  • Zero 2/Dark Matter (Kirby) - Takes over all the planets in the solar system.
  • Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon) - Can destroy an entire Solar System.
  • Arale (Dr. Slump) - Cracked every planet in the solar system and the Sun with her toonforce.
Post by Fehafare (9,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@KingOfAsh: Remove Sephiorth....

@Fehafare: Yeah, I don't think he's a proper star buster either

Post by Dream (7,655 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmmm. What about Z from Tenchi Muyo? He was shown to casually destroy a nice chunk of the Earth and wiped out the moon with nothing more than a gesture.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sephiroth is technically not a solar system buster. Even if his Supernova is not a game mechanic, its still only an alternate dimension attack. He can't use the same to destroy the sun in our solar system.

Btw take out Cell and Buu and add Bills in their place.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@KingOfAsh: What about Arale Norimaki? I am sure here being angry can destroy one.

@Dream said:

Hmmm. What about Z from Tenchi Muyo? He was shown to casually destroy a nice chunk of the Earth and wiped out the moon with nothing more than a gesture.

Isn't Z Universal? How else did he take down Darkseid, Dark Schneider & Superboy Prime in the battles?

@supernova7005 said:

Sephiroth is technically not a solar system buster. Even if his Supernova is not a game mechanic, its still only an alternate dimension attack. He can't use the same to destroy the sun in our solar system.

Btw take out Cell and Buu and add Bills in their place.

I don't think he can Solar System bust either, but I put him in there anyway.

@DBZ_universe said:

@KingOfAsh: What about Arale Norimaki? I am sure here being angry can destroy one.

I knew I'd forgotten someone...

Post by Dream (7,655 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@KingOfAsh: Hax. The LHW wipe out anything below universal-level from existence.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I take it this is below galaxy level but at least star level? Well neither has done it on panel but Bills was said to be easy system level (but I think some translations have said Galaxy so I'm not sure at the moment) and Gladiator from Marvel never did it on panel but has collapsed stars according to marvel handbooks.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yes, Bills is confirmed solar system+.

Also add in Optimus Prime, Starscream and Megatron from Transformers

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gold Saints because of Gemini's feat and most of the feats seen from Episode G

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yes add bills, and moreover I'd say remove cell, his solar system busting statement is regarded as an hyperbole, he's a multi planet buster.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel