lets make "Goku VS Superman" happen!

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Aug. 24, 2012. Last post by lagoonboy2 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i think this will make many fans so very angry. anyway as for the video:

"Guys i have a great idea"

just imagine superboy prime vs Goku , i don't want to see the outcome of that battle, poor Goku LOL!

this may be the beginning of something mmmmm i can see a lot of crossovers coming if this come true .

actually i was thinking about a story where many universes (comic and anime ) were combined to defeat a so damn powerful being inmune to magic (cause i hate that magic weakness LOL!)

and these battles are funny :

Post by Bigheart711 (3,989 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I seriously don't think it's a good idea either. Superman vs. Goku threads always lead into serious trouble, even if it's their alternate versions.

Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Won't happen. If it goes to votes by fans, then DBZ would probably win. I'm beginning to learn that not many people like Superman or knows his powers.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

NO!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,805 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@st0nnec0ld: If it goes by votes, Goku will get smoked out of the water. DC isn't going to let their main man lose to some washed up anime character... I'm not being biased here, I LOVE both characters, but if it did go by votes Superman would win easily. Do you have ANY idea how much larger his fan base is? It's not even close. Superman has been around so much longer, and is still going on. DBZ ended long ago and has very little relevance anymore. It's just the truth. Haven't you noticed Superman always wins in cross overs? He beat Hulk and Thor. Sorry for ranting, but that's the honest thing. DC is much bigger, Superman is immensely more popular, and he'd win in a cross over if they fought.

EDIT: Then again, they're obsessed with making him less and less powerful, maybe they'd like the idea of him losing.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,300 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Well, if anyone is interested

Death Battle is going to be doing a battle between Superman and Goku

I can't wait :)

@Destinyheroknight said:

Well, if anyone is interested

Death Battle is going to be doing a battle between Superman and Goku

I can't wait :)

So you saw that too!! me too I can't wait!

I'm cheering for Goku! even tho I have a feeling he might lose.

@DBZ_universe: Lol, I'll be rooting for Big Blue, even though I feel like he'll lose.

@MarioRedfield: lol... let the best hero win..

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe:

I'm rooting for Goku, too. I see him as the underdog of this match-up.

@Guyver: Alright two votes for Goku!

@Guyver: Just out of curiosity, why do you see him as the under dog?

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually I have to reply at the Superman always wins in a crossover comment. There has been a wizard cross over battle between the two and they actually had Goku as the winner. I don't know how this would go as far as votes. But whether or not one feels that either Superman or Goku would win, most votes would not accurately reflect this. It will be a popularity showdown. Most comic fans will likely vote for Superman, most anime fans will likely vote for Goku. I don't know if there will ever be a fair cross over between the two unless the day arrives where DC and Shonen Jump get together and direct a crossover together.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I believe the majority of people are betting on Superman winning.

@taichokage: Wizard wasn't officially written by Marvel or DC so that wouldn't count. My point still stands that DC isn't going to let their namesake character go down like that. You still have to remember that DC is probably bigger than Shonen Jump. Shonen Jump may be bigger in Japan though, but overall around the world I would say more than likely DC is more popular. Superman is also a more household name than Goku. Ask any middle aged person who Superman is and they'll probably have heard of them, Goku probably no quite as much. I doubt it's the other way around in Japan, although more than likely people there know Goku as much too.

Post by lagoonboy2 (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Let's not. Whatever the outcome, the losing side will make a fuzz too big to let the winning side be able to ignore it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel