kgb team kinda sucks

Topic started by Tradog on Dec. 26, 2009. Last post by Destinyheroknight 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I asked kgb team a few questions and the answers were either irrelevant or stupid here is what I asked 

1. Q: ''Who would win in a fight Goku from dragonball z or superman?'' 
A:''Superman cannot be kill without krypotonite, which Goku does not posses so superman would win!'' 

2. Q: '' Who would win in a fight anime or comics?'' 
A:'' There is much debate around the issue. While we would route for the comic heroes, some anime characters would be tough to beat!'' 

3. Q: ''Are there any professional jobs for 14 year old in portland oregon? 
A: ''Jobs for teen in oregon: baby sitting (only for persons that are trustworthy), chores for trustworthy neighbors, car wash, paper route, and dog walking. 

4. Q: ''What website can I find the video game one piece unlimited cruise PAL version for the wii?'' 
A:'' Sorry there has yet to any north american releases of those games.'' 

5. Q:''WHO CAN BEAT SAINT OF KILLERS IN A FIGHT?'' 
A:''As of now no one knows who can beat the saint of killers and dr.manhattan are the two most powerful entities in their universe.'' 

6. Q:'' Who is the strongest anime character and why?'' 
A:''GOKU IS LISTED AS THE STRONGEST ANIME CHARACTER SECOND IS DORAEMON'' 

7. Q:''WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT kAMI TENCHI OR GOKU?'' 
A:''We think goku would win since he's a saiyan and the main protagonist'' 

8. Q:''Who would win in a fight sage mode naruto or kid goku? 
A:According to google fights naruto would win by a landslide!'' 

9. Q:' Goku as an adult vs sage mode naruto? 
A:'' As a kid or as an adult goku would win. He is tough and would win every time!'' 

10. Q:''How fast is naruto uzumaki? '' 
A:''Uzumaki Naruto is the main character of the series naruto. Nothing is know about his heritage though.'' 

11. Q:''Who was blackbeard the pirate and what did he do? 
A:''Edward teach commonly known as blackbeard was a notorious english pirate in the caribbean sea. Ben worley was blackbeard's chief henchman.'' 

See what I mean Maybe this is just my experience but when it comes to anime and fights they have no idea what they are talking about.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yeah. I honestly Don't trust a word Kgb Says. I'm pretty sure i can get more reliable information From wikipedia. lol
@rein said:
" .....
Yeah. I honestly Don't trust a word Kgb Says. I'm pretty sure i can get more reliable information From wikipedia. lol "
@rein said:
" .....
Yeah. I honestly Don't trust a word Kgb Says. I'm pretty sure i can get more reliable information From wikipedia. lol "
Yea I know that now..... :(
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
"I asked kgb team a few questions and the answers were either irrelevant or stupid here is what I asked  1. Q: ''Who would win in a fight Goku from dragonball z or superman?'' A:''Superman cannot be kill without krypotonite, which Goku does not posses so superman would win!''  2. Q: '' Who would win in a fight anime or comics?'' A:'' There is much debate around the issue. While we would route for the comic heroes, some anime characters would be tough to beat!''  3. Q: ''Are there any professional jobs for 14 year old in portland oregon? A: ''Jobs for teen in oregon: baby sitting (only for persons that are trustworthy), chores for trustworthy neighbors, car wash, paper route, and dog walking.  4. Q: ''What website can I find the video game one piece unlimited cruise PAL version for the wii?'' A:'' Sorry there has yet to any north american releases of those games.''  5. Q:''WHO CAN BEAT SAINT OF KILLERS IN A FIGHT?'' A:''As of now no one knows who can beat the saint of killers and dr.manhattan are the two most powerful entities in their universe.''  6. Q:'' Who is the strongest anime character and why?'' A:''GOKU IS LISTED AS THE STRONGEST ANIME CHARACTER SECOND IS DORAEMON''  7. Q:''WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT kAMI TENCHI OR GOKU?'' A:''We think goku would win since he's a saiyan and the main protagonist''  8. Q:''Who would win in a fight sage mode naruto or kid goku? A:According to google fights naruto would win by a landslide!''  9. Q:' Goku as an adult vs sage mode naruto? A:'' As a kid or as an adult goku would win. He is tough and would win every time!''  10. Q:''How fast is naruto uzumaki? '' A:''Uzumaki Naruto is the main character of the series naruto. Nothing is know about his heritage though.''  11. Q:''Who was blackbeard the pirate and what did he do? A:''Edward teach commonly known as blackbeard was a notorious english pirate in the caribbean sea. Ben worley was blackbeard's chief henchman.''  See what I mean Maybe this is just my experience but when it comes to anime and fights they have no idea what they are talking about. "

u cant be serious?
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
"I asked kgb team a few questions and the answers were either irrelevant or stupid here is what I asked  1. Q: ''Who would win in a fight Goku from dragonball z or superman?'' A:''Superman cannot be kill without krypotonite, which Goku does not posses so superman would win!''  2. Q: '' Who would win in a fight anime or comics?'' A:'' There is much debate around the issue. While we would route for the comic heroes, some anime characters would be tough to beat!''  3. Q: ''Are there any professional jobs for 14 year old in portland oregon? A: ''Jobs for teen in oregon: baby sitting (only for persons that are trustworthy), chores for trustworthy neighbors, car wash, paper route, and dog walking.  4. Q: ''What website can I find the video game one piece unlimited cruise PAL version for the wii?'' A:'' Sorry there has yet to any north american releases of those games.''  5. Q:''WHO CAN BEAT SAINT OF KILLERS IN A FIGHT?'' A:''As of now no one knows who can beat the saint of killers and dr.manhattan are the two most powerful entities in their universe.''  6. Q:'' Who is the strongest anime character and why?'' A:''GOKU IS LISTED AS THE STRONGEST ANIME CHARACTER SECOND IS DORAEMON''  7. Q:''WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT kAMI TENCHI OR GOKU?'' A:''We think goku would win since he's a saiyan and the main protagonist''  8. Q:''Who would win in a fight sage mode naruto or kid goku? A:According to google fights naruto would win by a landslide!''  9. Q:' Goku as an adult vs sage mode naruto? A:'' As a kid or as an adult goku would win. He is tough and would win every time!''  10. Q:''How fast is naruto uzumaki? '' A:''Uzumaki Naruto is the main character of the series naruto. Nothing is know about his heritage though.''  11. Q:''Who was blackbeard the pirate and what did he do? A:''Edward teach commonly known as blackbeard was a notorious english pirate in the caribbean sea. Ben worley was blackbeard's chief henchman.''  See what I mean Maybe this is just my experience but when it comes to anime and fights they have no idea what they are talking about. "
u cant be serious? "
Yea sadly they suck.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog: 
1. oooohh boooy
2.not an answer
3. not the answer
4. PAL is north american?
5.AHAGAHAHAHAHAHHA
6.LOLOLOLOLOLL
7. LOLOLOLOLOL
8.LOL
9. well at least he got one correct with stupid reasoning
10. wut? , we know his father dude, that counts
11. he was reffering to real blackbeard
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @Tradog:  1. oooohh boooy 2.not an answer 3. not the answer 4. PAL is north american? 5.AHAGAHAHAHAHAHHA 6.LOLOLOLOLOLL 7. LOLOLOLOLOL 8.LOL 9. well at least he got one correct with stupid reasoning 10. wut? , we know his father dude, that counts 11. he was reffering to real blackbeard "
what does number 10 have anything to do with his father? he asked how fast he was. 
and where the hell does dr.manhatten come in on number 5?
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I don't understand why any one would pay someone for answers to questions when Google and Wikipedia is free.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hilarious!

@InfiniteGeass said:
" I don't understand why any one would pay someone for answers to questions when Google and Wikipedia is free. "
I think its more as a test of their competency.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@John_Martone: I understand why Tradog used it, but why would any person use this in the real world? Most Cellphones have internet capability, so this whole service seems pretty dumb.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Tradog:  1. oooohh boooy 2.not an answer 3. not the answer 4. PAL is north american? 5.AHAGAHAHAHAHAHHA 6.LOLOLOLOLOLL 7. LOLOLOLOLOL 8.LOL 9. well at least he got one correct with stupid reasoning 10. wut? , we know his father dude, that counts 11. he was reffering to real blackbeard "
what does number 10 have anything to do with his father? he asked how fast he was.  and where the hell does dr.manhatten come in on number 5? "
no, no that's a commentary on their totally unrelated answer to his ancestry, they say they didn't know anything of naruto parentage

5. same place where ichigo keep his extra lives and one-ups
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Man I need to update these.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,388 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I have no idea who this KGB, but they need to get there info right
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel