I’m curious to hear from someone who has participated in Nyotaimo

Topic started by theik2 on Aug. 16, 2011. Last post by Black_Rose 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by theik2 (15 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I’m curious to hear from someone who has participated in Nyotaimori or Naked Sushi   in some manner. The art of placing raw fish on unclothed human bodies is known as Nyotaimori.   It’s supposed to have originated so far back in antiquity that no one knows for sure how it started.   Its called Naked Sushi in the West.

Not anybody can afford such an extravagant meal, the model alone costs $1100 and the food is extra. But it appears there are plenty of people out there

If you could, would you want to participate in Nyataimori?  Why or why not? 

I think its too weird.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
McDomald should do this..............
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

There's nothing really weird about it, besides it being a living human basically sitting there while you eat off them. I'm not scared of the human body like most are, or even timid, but eating off one is just odd. I probably wouldn't do it.

Post by Muerthoz (14 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Over time, wouldn't heat from the model's body start warming up anything that should be served cold? If I'm paying $1100+ for this experience, I would try to make it last for a while. I guess if you're doing this sort of thing, it's more for just showing that you got money to spend on this.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@theik2: If I had the money I would try it for the experience. But it would be a dessert meal in stead of sushi.

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Umm... yeah, only for the experience of it all.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Must be awkward if you accidentally penetrate the  chick with chopsticks
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I know somebody that did this. They said it was awkward. :P
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I honestly think I would find it all kinds of akward if I ever get to do it, I've never been in the same room with a naked chick unless we're about to have, having, or had sex.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel