im back :D

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on April 28, 2013. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

yes im back everyone and im hear to stay had a lot to deal with in my life sadly i still a crappy speller but im up for trying to forum RP again :D so please everyone who knew me in the past go easy on me im starting over

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@haseo_yashimora: Welcome back! I can tell by your post count you've been here much longer than I have

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@MarioRedfield said:

@haseo_yashimora: Welcome back! I can tell by your post count you've been here much longer than I have

2 years ago i RPed here like crazy but im still not good at it so im waiting till im done the rest of my training a member was nice enough to not give up on me :D

Post by DBZ_universe (15,448 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@haseo_yashimora: Aren't you Lordhaseo As well?

Anyway, Welcome back to the Vice dude.

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

Welcome back! You choose the perfect time to come back. From the looks of it, the RPG forums are on fire. They are actually neck in neck with the battle threads, which usually take up nearly or the space on the front page or all of it.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe said:

@haseo_yashimora: Aren't you Lordhaseo As well?

Anyway, Welcome back to the Vice dude.

yes that was my first account but i forgot the password+email to it so i made a new account and ty :D@Acura_Max said:

Welcome back! You choose the perfect time to come back. From the looks of it, the RPG forums are on fire. They are actually neck in neck with the battle threads, which usually take up nearly or the space on the front page or all of it.

very nice, i posted my bio but it still needs work so i just need to get my RP training done then when sonata says im in, ill be making one or joining in :D

Post by DBZ_universe (15,448 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@haseo_yashimora: Well you created some of the best threads.

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe said:

@haseo_yashimora: Well you created some of the best threads.

:D why ty very much

Post by DBZ_universe (15,448 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@haseo_yashimora said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@haseo_yashimora: Well you created some of the best threads.

:D why ty very much

Fosho

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Welcome back :) All we need is Kid, Antirox, and Kashif and we'll have the Kazi squad again.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Guyver said:

Welcome back :) All we need is Kid, Antirox, and Kashif and we'll have the Kazi squad again.

\o/

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel