If you were in Bleach...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 24, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Unohara is in my squad already.

@UltimateHero0406: Rule breaker? Who? Everyone on my team is alive and and even though Retsu is a Captain I still will put her in my squad because I am that badass.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: Isn't it Unohana?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: You are LUCKY! I have one Shiny Charizard.. if you want I can give it to you.. I'll accept any Pokemon.. tho is in my Black version.. I wished I had all my shinies in my White 2... tho I have a few, not compare to my Black version.

@DBZ_universe: WOW, thanks! But the thing is I don't have Black/white so I cant trade for anything in the new generation. Platinum is as far as I've gone.

And can't you trade between white 1 and 2?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Oh, I wouldn't have expected you to like her since she's so old and motherly... Okay that's fine, though. I just want Soi Fon and Rukia since they're my favorites, lol.

@UltimateHero0406: That sucks... I have Pearl, but it wont accept my wi-fi.. (I could do something about that tho.. I can give you one in a secret way.. tho I hope it works so ama PM you about it! ok!)

Yep! B/W can trade/battle/communicate with B/W 2. Just like haw Platinum can with D/P.

@MarioRedfield: Soi Fon is one of my favorite Bleach people. Jakuho Raikoben is badass!

@DBZ_universe: Roger that

@UltimateHero0406: fosho..!

@UltimateHero0406: I like Soi Fon because I can relate to her. In my depression faze, I really can.

@MarioRedfield: I think can relate most to Kon of all people since he is often overlooked by everyone.

@UltimateHero0406: Eh I guess. He's kind of annoying I really hate when the cute little characters are perverts.

@MarioRedfield: Yeah. but i feel like he could have been more than just a gag character.

@UltimateHero0406: If he was legitimately just cute, I'd like him.

@MarioRedfield: true. but thats why i like orihime so much too. She is actually funny and has cute antics instead of just sexy all the time like most attractive anime characters.

@UltimateHero0406: Eh I feel like the whole "innocent and naive" girl with the big breasts is kind of over done as well.

@MarioRedfield: honestly it is. but i still find orihime hilarious so i can personally excuse that. but Rukia has a more real body and is entertaining which is why I imagine you like her so much.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah lol although I would necessarily say her body is more real since she's un naturally skinny by American standards

@MarioRedfield: Yeah, she has a petie build and is comparatively short, just like Soi Fon. I also find her really funny btw. Regardless of power, I always like characters more when they are genuinely entertaining and relatable.

@UltimateHero0406: Out of male and female, who's your favorite character from the series overall?

@MarioRedfield: Im gonna go with Grimmjow. But Ulquiorra is a close second. What about you? Is yours Rukia?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel