If you were in Bleach...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 24, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: I want my girl to be my best friend too who likes what I like. Ironically my best friend fits that description almost exactly but she's like an older sister to me.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Oh I see. So being around your BF made you attracted to that type? Interesting... But I agree 100% with you bro. A woman should be your BF and lover, wise words spoken my friend.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: Back at ya bro. :)

Thats one of the reasons I like Bleach so much. There are hotties everywhere and some for any taste in women you may have.

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks, I wouldn't say that, though. It's just kind of coincidental. That's why it's hard to find women in anime that appeal to me because of all of the e sexist stereotypes.

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks, I wouldn't say that, though. It's just kind of coincidental. That's why it's hard to find women in anime that appeal to me because of all of the e sexist stereotypes.

Yeah I get what you mean. In anime they treat women like a slab of meat but its good at least in real life real men can appreciate woman for the romantic qualities. I like a chick that has a nice smile and personality above all the superficial things.

@UltimateHero0406: Fosho bro :)

My bad man we are massively off topic XD.

@SpeedForceSpider: Lol I don't think it's a problem. We're still on the topic of Bleach.... sort of.

@MarioRedfield: Lmao I guess man. But me, you, DBZ, and Ultimate should have a conversation in a PM.

@SpeedForceSpider: Lol, its ok. Its an interesting conversation.

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I want my girl to be my best friend too who likes what I like.

Thats true. I want someone who I can share anything with and have fun whenever we get together. That is one of the main things I look for in this world. And when I first got into anime, I found some hard to watch because they were so unrealistic in how they showed women. I guess I was a bit desensitized to it over time but I still notice.

Also, you should make a character so we can pit him against different Bleach characters like I just did.

@UltimateHero0406: I can lift galaxies, can jump tall buildings in a single bound, and am completely invincible/immortal. That's it

@MarioRedfield: Lol, come on. Like a real Bleach character with really cool powers!

@UltimateHero0406: Nah, I'll stick with what I have. I lose to everyone because I don't like to fight, nor do I know how. I can only beat Barragan because his hax power has no effect on me. Other than that anyone who's in shape and super fast can beat me unless i have some sort of plot device or use their own arrogance against them. Which seems pretty easy to do in the Bleachverse

@MarioRedfield: @UltimateHero0406: Is Bleach your favorite out of the HST?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: And I have too many damn shinys.. lol it's annoying.

@SpeedForceSpider: Out of the three yeah

@SpeedForceSpider: Believe it or not, I actually prefer Naruto over the other Shounen. It just holds more memories for me.

@DBZ_universe: I wish I had more shineys. My only shineys are Entei, Suicune, and Raiku. I always wanted a shiney Charizard!

@MarioRedfield: Ok, I get ya. Thats kinda like Hanataro. But even though he's not combat heavy, he still saved Ichigo, Ganju, and Ikkaku I think.

Now we should make personal squads. From anywhere in the Bleachverse, no dead/sealed characters, no current captains, 8 people including yourself.

My squad is Me, Shuhei, Mashiro, Kon, Grimmjow, Rangiku, Izuru, and Noba

I know it's on the weak side but they are some of my favorite characters.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah I like Naruto and Bleach kinda equally.

My squad is: Me, Nel, Harribel, Nemu, Yoruichi, Riruka, Retsu, and Mila Rose

My squad isn't OP'd but the women look great and are pretty powerful so yeah.

@UltimateHero0406: Honestly, the only ones I can think that I of that I want are Rukia, Soi Fon and Chad.

@SpeedForceSpider: lol, rule breaker. But its a pretty good team. Except I dont think Nel still can't stay in her real form

@MarioRedfield: Really? Ok lol.

@UltimateHero0406: I guess Unohara too or whatever her name is

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel