If you were in Bleach...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 24, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield: @SpeedForceSpider: I'll take Momo... she is very cute that's why.

Yeah lol...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: jaja

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: @DBZ_universe: Isn't it magical how we all chose someone different so one conflicts with another?

@MarioRedfield: lol... I guess.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: Yeah, I guess

@DBZ_universe: You would have to take her from Toshiro lol.

@UltimateHero0406: That would be easy... I'll use my Darkrai to destroy him... and last time I checked Dark>Ghost... jaja

@DBZ_universe: LMAO really??? I guess that makes it easy then.

@UltimateHero0406: Yup :D And that is why I am a great PKM trainer! lol and I would give Momo one of my Celebis because she deserves one.

@DBZ_universe: OO I have a Celebi too! I need to train it some more though.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Acura_Max said:

1. I would be a human. Humans get HDTV's and internet. I can't play the Walking Dead as a Soul Reaper
  2. I would be an office worker.
  3. Shikai Bankai
  4. Since I work at the office, I have to wear a suit. However, underneath my suit, I wear a spongebob t-shirt because I like sticking it to the Man.
  5. The only friend I need is a bottle of whiskey after a long day.
  6. Before a bottle of whiskey, I live in the world of the living. After a bottle of whiskey, who knows where I will go!
  7. I'm in a ton of movies. Just the other day, I was pedestrian #9 on Breaking Dawn Pt.2

Brilliant

@UltimateHero0406: I stopped training Legendaries.. lol

@DBZ_universe: My problem is I have too many. And you can't even use them on the battle frontier or anything like that so it can wait.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yo

Your character

Vs. Yamamoto

Vs. Aizen

Vs. Barragan

Vs. Ulquiorra

Vs. Kenpachi

Who wins?

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: @DBZ_universe: Isn't it magical how we all chose someone different so one conflicts with another?

Yep.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Your character

Vs. Yamamoto

Vs. Aizen

Vs. Barragan

Vs. Ulquiorra

Vs. Kenpachi

Who wins?

I easily kick everyone's ass except Yamamoto and Aizen. They give me a helluva fight but I can eventually win. And I might have to seal Aizen's bitch ass because he is immortal and all. What about your character?

@UltimateHero0406: @DBZ_universe: @MarioRedfield: Dat ass vs Dem tits on women? What are your favorite qualities on women in general?

@SpeedForceSpider: The eyes. I love a woman's eyes. Especially when they're dark chocolate brown :3

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: The eyes. I love a woman's eyes. Especially when they're dark chocolate brown :3

I lol'd bro. I love eyes to but I was comparing the two not a favorite quality in general. But since we're on this my favorite qualities are long hair and smooth skin. Those are incredibly attractive features on a woman.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Yep.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Your character

Vs. Yamamoto

Vs. Aizen

Vs. Barragan

Vs. Ulquiorra

Vs. Kenpachi

Who wins?

I easily kick everyone's ass except Yamamoto and Aizen. They give me a helluva fight but I can eventually win. And I might have to seal Aizen's bitch ass because he is immortal and all. What about your character?

@UltimateHero0406: @DBZ_universe: @MarioRedfield: Dat ass vs Dem tits on women? Are you guys titty men or ass men?

Pretty much the same. Aizen and Yama would be the only issues. I would need serious prep to seal Aizen. And I could keep Yama's Bankai at bay but he would require me to use all my kinetic energy and a good amount of spirit energy for a swing thats too fast for anyone to react to.

And that is like choosing between kids dude lol. But ill go with ass.

@SpeedForceSpider: I know but the eyes are just my favorite thing. I also have to say I like shorter hair on a girl, I'm really into tomboys.

@SpeedForceSpider: @MarioRedfield: Yeah I like short hair too. And honestly, as long as they have a really nice face, I wouldn't mind a modest body.

@MarioRedfield: @UltimateHero0406: Well guys that is nice. For me I am not really into tomboys but you guys have a modest taste :)

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Pretty much the same. Aizen and Yama would be the only issues. I would need serious prep to seal Aizen. And I could keep Yama's Bankai at bay but he would require me to use all my kinetic energy and a good amount of spirit energy for a swing thats too fast for anyone to react to.

I agree bro prep is needed for Aizen and you'd have to go all out on Yama's ass on the get-go because his bankai is a pain to deal with.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

And that is like choosing between kids dude lol. But ill go with ass.

I swear we must be related bro. I feel the same way when my friends ask me that. You get a:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel