If you were in Bleach...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 24, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

If you were in Bleach what would you be? Human (w/ or without powers), Soul Reaper, Arrancar, Quincy, Visored, Bount, Fullbring, Zanpaku-to spirit, Mod soul, experiment, etc.

If your a Soul Reaper or Arrancar, what would your sword (mask) look like, what would its command and powers (shikai/bankai/resurrecion) be like. Segunda Etapa?

What is your specialty? Kido, healing, rituals, etc.

What is your life like? If soul reaper, what squad are you in, Captain or seat, specific job? If Arrancar, are you an espada or fraccion?

Any friends? Do you know any of the characters or have a special relationship with anyone?

What do you wear? Do you wear any customized uniforms or wear your sword a certain way?

Where do you stay? World of the Living, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo?

Any adventures? Have you or a group of people gone on any missions anywhere? What were you doing in special events? 1st invasion of the soul society, 1st invasion of Hueco Mundo, Zanpaku-to crisis, fake Karakura town, Vandenriech invasion, etc.

Were you in any movies? 1, 2, 3, or 4? Or all.

Answer as many as you want or feel free to go beyond the questions.

EDIT: Your are making your own independent squad with whoever you want from anywhere in the Bleachverse. Just no deceased characters and no captains. You can also name this squad, have a headquarters wherever you want, create your own uniform, and set out for whatever goal you wish. Up to 8 characters including yourself.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21
  1. I'll be a Shinigami
  2. Lightning base
  3. Attack
  4. Captain
  5. Friends with Juhabach
  6. Standard Captain robes
  7. Soul Society
  8. Destroy the Spirit King
  9. None
Post by MarioRedfield (1,866 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If I lived in Bleach I'd go after the cutest girl in all of anime.

Post by Acura_Max (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13
  1. I would be a human. Humans get HDTV's and internet. I can't play the Walking Dead as a Soul Reaper
  2. I would be an office worker.
  3. Shikai Bankai
  4. Since I work at the office, I have to wear a suit. However, underneath my suit, I wear a spongebob t-shirt because I like sticking it to the Man.
  5. The only friend I need is a bottle of whiskey after a long day.
  6. Before a bottle of whiskey, I live in the world of the living. After a bottle of whiskey, who knows where I will go!
  7. I'm in a ton of movies. Just the other day, I was pedestrian #9 on Breaking Dawn Pt.2

@Acura_Max: So just a regular person lol? Not even any fullbring or hogyoku powers?

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Shinigami/Vizard, vibratory/frequency abilities, Master of the 4 shinigami arts especially kido, Special Captain (like Tessai) that specializes in difficult tasks, friends with Urahara, standard captain garb, Soul Society, home in Rukongai and headquarters in Seireitei, on an ongoing mission to locate and recruit/capture the strongest reiatsu beings not affiliated with us, and no movie appearance.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i would be like Coyote Stark nuff said.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
  • I'd be a Visored
  • Mastery in Kido
  • My Sword and Mask similar to Ichigo, my bankai would be a lightning sword
  • I'd be Head Captain so I'll be running shit
  • Ikumi Unagiya and Orihime would be my wives
  • Head Captain robe with Gauntlets and Greaves
  • Home in the Seireitei of course
  • I send you guys to do the work until some stronger opponent comes along
  • The movies are where I shine the most in battle

@UltimateHero0406: Feel free to give your info as well.

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1. Human – Fullbring

2. Danse Macabre – A clad type Fullbring which forms a black, hollow-like skeletal mask and creates a pair of cruelly bladed gauntlets (think Freddie Krueger glove) The mask triggers a primal sense of fear in all those who look upon it and slowly saps away their sanity, until they are turned quite literally insane by the visage of Death before them. The gauntlets have no special properties beyond that of an Asauchi (nameless Zanpakuto) when not in use, Danse Macabre is a silver ring in the shape of a raven’s talon.

3. Hand to hand combat

4. Student at , Part time assistant instructor at the Karate dojo

5. Friend of Tatsuki Arisawa, became her Karate partner after Ichigo left. To this day still hasn’t beaten her. Acquaintance/Friend of Ichigo and gang got to know them through Tatsuki.

6. A black jacket (like Yukio) and styles hair like Sasuke Uchiha

7. World of the living, Karakura town, same apartment complex as Chad

8. I would just destroy hollows that attacked me specifically. Witnessed the Final Getsuga Tensho, Mugetsu (from afar)

9. Nope.

• Substitute Soul Reaper
  • My Zanpaku-to would have a spiral shaped guard with jagged edges like a sawblade and a blue handle. The release command would be Strike. In released form, it would look something like this but more exaggerated ridges, and a more circular guard.
  • In shikai, my blade collects kinetic energy from all it's movement and even from incoming attacks allowing it to block all incoming physical objects, regardless of strength or velocity. I can release some built up energy in small bursts and make my sword swings easily reach hypersonic speeds or larger bursts for swings with a more destructive impact. In bankai, the blade just becomes a little bigger, more exaggerated, and it's blade shines blue. It also comes with an armored arm sleeve. I can create enormous energy infused sonic booms with my swings that not only cause massive damage to everything in the blast radius but disrupt all spirit energy in my radius. This in turn breaks any hado/bakudo, causes other releases (Zanpaku-to / Resureccion, etc.) to deactivate, and cancels out all hax. If I focus more energy in my blade, my sword swing can greatly exceed hypersonic speed..
  • Master of Kido (Bakudo/Hado)
  • I stay in the World of the Living. I work as a DJ at night clubs. But I go back to the soul society and help out when they need me.
  • Ichigo is a close friend. We kinda bonded after I helped him out in a fight against around 30 punks. I met Grimmjow during some time I spent in Hueco Mundo and I fought him but he respected me afterwards. Now that Aizen is gone, I go back to HM sometimes and fight him for fun. Shuhei is one of my best friends and we hang out often. I am also dating .
  • I would have a customized soul reaper outfit with more streamlined pants, a streamlined top with a collar, and boots instead of sandals. I would also normally have my headphones around my neck. I like to listen to music while I fight.
  • I live in a apartment by myself. I am also allowed to stay in the the squad 13 barracks sometimes since Ukitake and I are friends.
  • I go to the soul society whenever they need some extra muscle and help them out. I assisted Ichigo's group when they went to Hueco mundo by taking out some Arrancars for them. My Zanpaku-to rebelled against me when Muramasa came but we became buds again, and I fought the fullbringers briefly.
  • I was in the background in movie 1.
  • @SpeedForceSpider: And I often disobey the Head Captain lol. :P

@UltimateHero0406: Cool stuff. LOL disobey? Its beat down time buddy XP

@SpeedForceSpider: Lol and whats with the two wives?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Lol and whats with the two wives?

Any friends? Do you know any of the characters or have a special relationship with anyone?

There's your answer. I'm the Head Captain for goodness sakes why not have a harem LMAO.

@SpeedForceSpider: Better yet, make the entire squad 1 hot female soul reapers only!

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Better yet, make the entire squad 1 hot female soul reapers only!

Bro you just got earned yourself the position of Vice Captain. Add in female arrancars and lets get the party started!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,866 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: Can I have Rukia if you can have everyone else?

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Can I have Rukia if you can have everyone else?

LOL bro why you gotta say it like that? Damn straight you can have Rukia my friend.

@MarioRedfield: @SpeedForceSpider: I'll get with Rangiku. And now I am complete lol.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MarioRedfield: @SpeedForceSpider: I'll get with Rangiku. And now I am complete lol.

LMAO yeah man.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: @SpeedForceSpider: I'll take Momo... she is very cute that's why.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel