If you could turn back time... ?

Topic started by alucard_123 on April 29, 2011. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: Hell naw, clinton is awesome until the american pubic got pissed of him fvcking one woman

just one woman and its all like that
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@Nerx: One woman out of wedlock AND IN THE OVAL OFFICE ITSELF!!!
Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:  Isnt that most peoples fantasy, to me he really didnt do anything, its just inflated because he is was the President.
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: yeah , that is nothing... he's the goddamned president of the united states 
@Nerx: @Sonata: It's a betrayal of trust that he displayed when that whole incident occurred.
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:  Tru it is, but it happens literally everyday in this world. If Clinton was a common man no one would care.
@Sonata: Actually, people do care when even a common man does it. Good example being the case with Terri Schiavo- the son of a bitch husband of hers was sleeping around while she laid in the hospital for YEARS in a vegetative state before HE pulled the plug on her to continue his relationship.
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:  Thats is an extreme case and actual death was involved, it probably wouldn't have been a big deal if he didnt pull the plug. I am against Adultry, but in these times its like joke to people. Heck they make shows about it just for peoples entertainment, Jerry Springer and Cheaters are two example.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'd be Doctor Who!
@supreme_marvel: Which one?

@Sonata: Extreme or not, the fucker turned his back on the woman he married!
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:
" @supreme_marvel: Which one?"
The Scouse one. P
@supreme_marvel: Meaning...?
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:
" @Nerx: @Sonata: It's a betrayal of trust that he displayed when that whole incident occurred. "
least he was a bit honest
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Prevent my brother's Death from happening and kill George W. Bush before he became president. Then I will go back in time and kill Adolf Hitler before he was born. Kill Joseph Stalin and prevent JFK's Assissination and Abrahams. Theres a lot of dictators I will be killing. This will alter everything. Also I will prevent several assassinations. I will change history and no longer will the world be in ignorance. :D

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would go back in time to make thye primitive humans belive I am a god by showing all our fancy 2011 stuff this way I would become king of all humanity.

@mydeathlyways: Not Bush- he at least TRIED to help America. Obama... KILL HIM INSTEAD. He's only brought us further down.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:

I don't like Obama though I hold nothing against him, for the people who think he's the worse president in history, no he's the 3rd worse president, the very first is Bush. Why? First he did nothing to help the people in Missipi during the Hurricane Katrina. Bastard knew what was going to happen and didn't do anything till the aftermath. Second he was the one who had gotten America in war with Iraq, thanks to that bastard my Cousin is dead and third I don't like the way he looks, those eyes are horrible to stare at, always squinting.

@mydeathlyways: One- he did what he could in Louisiana after Katrina hit (although it was technically his fault, speaking against the nation of Israel). Two- he had every reason to go to war with Iraq, and your cousin CHOSE TO FIGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY. It's not Bush's fault your cousin died- you can thank Fundamentalist Islam for that. And third- squinty eyes? Come on, now... that's just a lame excuse to come up with.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:

He did nothing till a few weeks, people were starving and dying because of his ignorance of not evacuating Louisiana. Over money and Oil? Is that any reason why needed to go to war with Iraq? And I agree, they started it first but that's only because we didn't listen to them. Idiot Bush broke the rules and got the world trade center destroyed because of greed. We were asked several times to leave Iraq before we were attacked. So it's Bush fo fault. And Third Bush looks like he's an alien, I mean seriously, the guy is literally dumb. The only reason why he got a second term was because of Florida, his brother or someone he had know was a Governer and cheated the votes.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Go back and invest $10,000 into Microsoft or Apple stocks/bonds when either were first started....that way I would have millions of dollars today to use xD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel