If you choose music, you can't have sex (or any form of intimacy / love relationship) with anybody but yourself for the rest of your life. If you choose sex, you are unable to hear any music for the rest of your life

Topic started by Kurohige on Aug. 31, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Music
  • Sex
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Bigheart711 said:

I choose Sex as well. I love music and all, but if I were to choose, I'd rather keep the ability to have sex than listen to most of the BS that's on the radio nowadays.

So true!!!

Post by menaceforever (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Sex. Is this even a contest.
Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I choose music. 

I listen to my Ipod everyday, but rarely have sex, frankly, most of the time, music is more enjoyable anyway.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Music (you cannot have sex for at least 1 hour ) LOL!

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Seeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxx

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sex......unless you are old.

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Lol I guess I would choose sex too.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This was easy for me and I picked sex. I'm not much of a music person, I mean I like some songs and bands but most of the time I tune out background noise and that includes music.

Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Tough choice. I make music and goto the studio at least once a month so music is very much a part of my life. It's how I express myself creatively. My life wasn't ultimate shit when I was a virgin nor is it when I go stretches without sex. I can't imagine having a happy life never being able to enjoy making music or listening to it.

Very tempted to go with music. Is no sex just like I'm impotent and can't get it up or does it mean I'm never allowed to do anything that could be considered sexual, like I couldn't even kiss?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Uh awkward topic lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'm gonna go with sex. Without music, you could't dance or sing properly, and you would be screwed if you had to go to a party. But without sex, you wouldn't be able to start a family or get truly intimate with someone. Your partners would probably think that you are avoiding them so all your relationships (or at least the vast majority) would fail. It would be pretty depressing after a while.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel