If you choose music, you can't have sex (or any form of intimacy / love relationship) with anybody but yourself for the rest of your life. If you choose sex, you are unable to hear any music for the rest of your life

Topic started by Kurohige on Aug. 31, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Music
  • Sex
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Whoops, messed up on the title. Well it's Music or Sex. What do you choose?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Well I can still see

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sex, this is the easiest choice I made all day. Listen to Justin Bieber/ Soulja Boy forever or getting laid. Pfft Thats like choosing between a new 2013 BMW or a beat up red tricycle to me.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

Sex, this is the easiest choice I made all day. Listen to Justin Bieber/ Soulja Boy forever or getting laid. Pfft Thats like choosing between a new 2013 BMW or a beat up red tricycle to me.

LOL!!!

SEX FTW!!!

@Sonata: LOL I guess so.

@Kurohige: What would you pick???

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This is a stalemate.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This is a stalemate.

Why??? lol

@DBZ_universe: Can't live without either lol.

@SpeedForceSpider: That's true... jaja

@DBZ_universe: Sex, that is the ultimate form of intimacy and love, well in a decent relationship. But I can understand people who ppick music, some people find sex overrated or they are genophobic.

@Kurohige: lol... that's true...

@DBZ_universe: Then again, if you think about sex is sorta it's own music. But without music all the words you hear would just be words and information, everyone would basically be monotone.

@Kurohige: That's true.... but a world with out music would be horrible... driving would be horrible.... and parties would be a disaster and boring..

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Well, I do love music. But sex. It seems like it'd be an easy choice, since I'm not at that age yet, but then in the future, I might feel bad about it. Damn that's hard.

@Kurohige: I understand your meaning but I am the kinda guy that needs music when I get intimate with that special lady. I can't just pound away without my slow jamz in the background. Music is romantic and gets most chicks in the mood you know?

@DBZ_universe: Damn right it's true!!!!

Post by Fehafare (9,069 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Sex... it's not like i'm deaf, i just won't listen to music for the rest of my life, who cares?

Post by Bigheart711 (3,786 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I choose Sex as well. I love music and all, but if I were to choose, I'd rather keep the ability to have sex than listen to most of the BS that's on the radio nowadays.

@Bigheart711 said:

I choose Sex as well. I love music and all, but if I were to choose, I'd rather keep the ability to have sex than listen to most of the BS that's on the radio nowadays.

99% of the shit on the radio is BS my friend......

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel