I'd go with....

Topic started by Vasto_Lorde on June 23, 2009. Last post by RedRoses 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I think I'd definitely be Prince Zuko's Grandfather Iroh or something.

His strength is just incredible, and he's very wise if you actually understand the riddles he talks in. Plus, that Lightning attack he created it just the shizzle!
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Sense... this thread makes none

Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Deacon_Sephiroth: He`s answering to the Question of the Day use your common sense before going on a spamming spree lol
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
1. I don't pay attentioon to the question of the day, nor did I realize that it's commonly answered in a new thread with only one post

2. I also wasn't aware that 1 post now contstituted a "spamming spree". 
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
No what i basically meant was just because you don`t understand the use of a thread (like this one) doesn`t give you the excuse to post pictures that don`t  have anything to do with the thread like you just asume that the poster is a retard or something. I also wanna add that this is a blog post in off-topic so even if it was a bit hard to understand what its about its still a blog thread so mindless stuff like a basic music thread or a blog post about pets or something else lol. So next time when you bump into a thread with a topic you don`t see the use of try instead of posting demotivators to ask what it about. :P
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
*scratches head*

... I don't really see anything wrong with Deacon's post. Sure, it may have been a tiny bit demeaning but it's okay to want clarification for a post... I think you overreacted a bit Dev. ;) It's not a "OMG FLAME ON" war now right? Perfectly harmless.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel