How to Get Your Child Up, And Out of the Door in Less than Five Minutes

Topic started by GodLen on June 18, 2009. Last post by lanaswift 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

One aspect of Anime Vice that most people don’t know about is training the future parents of the world, and getting them ready to raise an otaku child. The number one rule of parenting is to get your children out of your house as fast as you can. Japan Probe found this great video that exemplifies this idea by showing you how to get a child up and fed in less than five minutes.

Even though this is supposed to be comedic, how can anyone be this energetic in the morning? Plus, do people in Japan not go to the bathroom or use the shower in the morning as well? Anyways, I love it how the hosts of the show are so into this presentation, it’s like the most entertaining thing they've ever seen.

I’ve learned a lot from this video, but I will never, ever pull down my mom’s pants.

Post by Elfie (43 posts) See mini bio Level 1
That is insane, but I love the shortcut for cutting off the crust of the bread. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm babysitting for some friends or family. :)
Post by Eelcire (74 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Wow, awesome! Felt like longer than 5 minutes just due to the fact that they were doing so much; yet it still clocked in under 5 minutes! Fun to watch :D
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
that really is amazing and I'm in shock from that last one were a dude wake up and prepare to go to work.
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
That was pretty cool. I wish I could get dressed that fast.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
That was fast, I also came to the realization that I didn't like the crust or the bread ether.
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I can do that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel