HOW MEANY OF YOU ARE IN TO MY ANIME "MAGGNORIYIONS"!!??

Topic started by lordhaseo on April 24, 2009. Last post by lanaswift 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i showed off what my anime is about and im woundering how meany of you liked it!?

 i no Nerx likes is thats 1 fan!
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Um...you made an anime?

Given your complete lack of spelling and grammar I'm almost scared to ask...where can you watch it?
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well if ya check out my profile then you'll see it, and its still being construted, and yes i spelled that rong
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Um....you mean this? I can barely read it for the typos...are you even old enough to WATCH TV-MA? How do you plan to make this?
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
... moving this to off topic.

If you have aspirations to make an anime, good luck. It's pretty difficult to do. And not to sound like a prude, but there's lots of things to consider when making an anime. There's the money issue, networking the right people, and showing professional things. If you want to be taken seriously, you'll need to work on all the typos and grammar mistakes you make.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
o0o can't wait to see it, will it be available to watch around southeast Asia ?
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
...I kinda doubt it.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
lanaswift said:
"Um....you mean this? I can barely read it for the typos...are you even old enough to WATCH TV-MA? How do you plan to make this?"

yes but please stop stating the obvious, i no i spell taribly all the time, its one of my weeknesses so please end it there k
Post by DocHaus (927 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Online Now
Lemme put it this way kid...you can't spell that well when trying to describe your own idea, I can't even pronounce the title of your thing, how do you think anyone is going to take it seriously? Here's a free tip: Get outside, get yourself some more life experience, and let that inform your storytelling instead of just pure anime tropes. Yes, it's boring and it will suck as much as it will be great, but it is necessary when writing a brand-new story.

And if spelling is really that difficult for you because of dyslexia or something else, use a word processing program or find someone to spell check for you. You might be able to get away with it on an internet forum or a bad webcomic (apologies to webcomic artists, but the bar for getting a comic online is pretty low these days), but if you want this thing to be more than an idea on the web I'd suggest you start with a title that doesn't look like you hit random letters on a keyboard.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
DocHaus said:
"Lemme put it this way kid...you can't spell that well when trying to describe your own idea, I can't even pronounce the title of your thing, how do you think anyone is going to take it seriously? Here's a free tip: Get outside, get yourself some more life experience, and let that inform your storytelling instead of just pure anime tropes. Yes, it's boring and it will suck as much as it will be great, but it is necessary when writing a brand-new story.And if spelling is really that difficult for you because of dyslexia or something else, use a word processing program or find someone to spell check for you. You might be able to get away with it on an internet forum or a bad webcomic (apologies to webcomic artists, but the bar for getting a comic online is pretty low these days), but if you want this thing to be more than an idea on the web I'd suggest you start with a title that doesn't look like you hit random letters on a keyboard."

i dident it the name of the alien race its all based around, its pronounced  ( mag nor e ons)
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I think what DocHaus is trying to say is...no one is ever going to take you or your works seriously if YOU don't take them seriously enough to learn how to spell. Hell, even in your own post, you referred to both "maggnoryion" and to "MAGGNORIONS," and you came up with the name.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
YES
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i was rased in italy and i moved to the usa 12 years ago, so i gess ya no now, its bean taking me this long to learn and im still not that good, so i gess ya no now! i got into anime my 2ed year here, a guy named J.J. showed me pokemon, then digimon, dot hack//sign, naruto, ect....
so now ya no my story!
Post by olimar08 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5
...You speak Italian?! Cool. I can speak a little French.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
olimar08 said:
"...You speak Italian?! Cool. I can speak a little French."

NICE
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
So, have you considered making your anime in your native language first?
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ya, but i dident no anime existed when i lived there!
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
The magic of the Internet: you could create an anime for a country you are not physically living in.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Not to be an asshole but you maybe should really work on your spelling before even considering making an audiovisual product.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well im derecting the ting not righting the scriped, my frend dominic is doing that
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel